Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NC2020

VIP Member
I’m confused by the ice creams, are they implying that the nuts is healthier or that she had sprinkles because she can’t fit nuts in her thumb tum? Do they know there are probably more calories in the nuts than the sprinkles or was that not the point? Obviously nuts are better for satiety but when you’ve paid 10k for a thumb tum it’s about the most extreme calorie deficit possible? I’m thinking too much into it because again, they frazzle my brain!

Reactions: 5

Galinda

Chatty Member
They sacked off the gym already? They don’t seem to have been for ages but I don’t follow them all that closely so may have missed it.

I know how it will go she will ignore the whole thing then after the “phone call” where they explain she will then come on and claim she didn’t have cancer and then go on to say she will be putting in a complaint as was told out right it was cancer and the upset and distress it cause was horrific and she thought she had cancer. I can see it now...
Don't give her ideas!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
I wonder how she fits it all in. I’ve really noticed since I’ve been actively ‘watching what I eat’ that I’m less hungry and get fuller quicker and I think (although I don’t know if this is possible) that my stomach is shrinking?! Is that a thing?! I’ve gone from eating waaaaayyyy too big portions and loads of junk in between to pre measured portions like the sachets of porridge, the M&S count on us meals etc and I don’t feel like I’d be able to fit in a big portion of fish and chips like I used to. Sorry off topic I know I just can’t understand how Emma is physically doing it
Yes it’s a thing, the less you eat your stomach will shrink but it’s just as easy to stretch it as Emma has proved.

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
Can't believe I miss 18 pages of Emma. Really, a BIG box of Malteasers in the bath for someone post WLS. Great supportive husband as even :rolleyes:

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
Has Emma updates everyone from her “cancer test” which was mid August?
In the two minutes I was watching she said she’d been for a biopsy and the consultant was happy with her weight loss. I didn’t hear any more but maybe someone else did. I did however hear her struggle to say the word “consultant”, like come on!

Anotherct

VIP Member
I help in a charity shop and we sell 10 baubles for £1.00 just before Christmas. We always get masses donated. They are not in short supply. Emma has being doing poundland tat videos for years so she must know what Christmas decorations cost. I would imagine posting and packing is quite expensive and time consuming. We start selling Christmas cards about the middle of September so she needs to get a move on.
She’s doing it as she had money to spend so she wouldn’t have a huge tax bill.... she bought new laptops and all sorts

We get the kids a special one each year, the rest are usually b&m bumper packs. I think I may change the colours this year but again it’ll be a bumper pack.