Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anotherct

VIP Member
I often have those cracker breads and instead of pate and corned beef I’ll have soft cheese and ham. I’ll also have one more cracker. I’ve not had WLS and that’s an adequate lunch for me.
Me too - I usually have two with Philadelphia and tomatoes and I’ve not had WLS

Reactions: 4

adw2007

Chatty Member
There was before, it must have been taken off. It was the one about her gunt hanging low and having £10k to blow. I’m guessing maybe “gunt” wasn’t allowed, inappropriate words have been stopped before.
yes I did put it there. Maybe the bots picked them up as choice words?

Mumtoone

They’re literally round the corner from me right now. That restaurant is all greasy burgers, loaded fries, waffles and ice cream. Let’s see how the weight loss is next week.
I live near there too! And honestly it’s the heaviest greasy food!

Katykatykaty

VIP Member
She's really pissed me off! She posts a story linked to a post of a black account who have posted a screenshot of some popular woman who makes and sells printables, who has shown her true nasty colours re: Breonna Taylor's murder and basically said the police were not at fault. I read the post and the comments. The owner of the account linked small Black Businesses that sells printables as an alternative as do some people in comments.

What does Emma do? Sends us there to read it then posts her page for free printables and swears she and plant loving Charlotte Musha makes no money from from it on the back of the outrage from the previous post. I'd rather buy a printable from a small BB than get a free one from her.

If she makes nothing from it why is she pushing it? A decent person would have posted in their stories to support one of the black sellers mentioned in the post.

She doesn't give a shit about anything Black. It's all performative for her.

She's not going to use the outrage and hurt of my people to promote her bullshit. Free or not!
She is really is a despicable person!

Cat789

Noticed her nails look normal today. And a half decent dress (minus the leggings!) she’s on a roll today!!

• Haha
Also, why on earth would you choose this photo as you’re “I’m cancer free” announcement? Oh yea, so even if people don’t read the caption you’ll still get “wow you’ve lost so much weight, you’re such a skinny Minnie now!”
I’m pretty positive that if I was sharing the news with the world (which I wouldn’t, it would be close friends and family and that’s it) I’d have a photo of me cheering and smiling because of the amazing news or a photo of the letter - something relevant anyways!
Sorry but what has her cancer got to do with her ovarian cysts? 2 totally different things. She’s so strange and self obsessed

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
The mystery boxes she’s talking about are clothes ones that all the so called money bloggers jumped on to buy so they could resell. From what I can gather they are taking up to 6 months to arrive. Think she was expecting dresses.
No it was a beauty box that Emma herself advertised. You paid £1.99 in postage and supposedly got £7.50 + worth of makeup, what it actually turned out to be was ex samples of revolution makeup. A few money bloggers called them out and they vanished. At the time Emma mentioned nothing until she wrote her blog 🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
Funny how she commented on this but kept quiet until called out about George Floyd

She was waiting for a way to benefit from it. Disgusting

Last edited: