Emma Drew #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The parcels look like they are on her floor at home? Thought she got a "unit" so it didn't have to be in the house? I don't understand why she would wrap on the "unit" bring home, instead of taking straight away to post?
Because it isn’t a unit! She bragged about getting an office space, didn’t get it, claims it went to tender. So they have rented a SMALLLLLL storage locker from a self store place 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You'd understand if it was a professional photo shoot but Tony looks like he rolled out of bed and she is so short we can barely see her chins. Why don't they do a nice sit down staged photo if they insist on plastering it everywhere
That's because she has lost her chins, silly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Wiggly” 😂😂😂😂😂

I like this one, there is only one left in stock so I hope none of you rush to buy it before I get chance.

PS if anyone can identify what the print on it is supposed to be I’ll buy it for you
I think it's a Troglodyte.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how long before she links the shop in her Poundland Facebook group and I wonder if she will avoid the what’s new in Poundland at Christmas 😂

• Haha
Some way too early suggestions for the next thread title (just because I have way too much fun thinking of these) 😁

Emma Drew #13: Gurning on the stairs, mystery boxes full of cat hairs, Santa simply despairs!

Emma Drew #13: Nor-folk-ing clue! Everything is at fault with The Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Some way too early suggestions for the next thread title (just because I have way too much fun thinking of these) 😁

Emma Drew #13: Gurning on the stairs, mystery boxes full of cat hairs, Santa simply despairs!

Emma Drew #13: Nor-folk-ing clue! Everything is at fault with The Christmas Shop (formerly of Holt).

Formerly of holt just gets me 🤣🤣🤣

Nobody is sitting there on a Sunday afternoon thinking ah I really miss that Christmas shop in holt. Let me do a quick google

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It’s 10am and Boss Babes is having to have a rest as she’s so super tired! Oh what a pity! She probably only got up an hour ago, we know she’s not an early riser!
She’s got two pages of lists on her mind and it’s just too much for her. I’ve managed to screen shot a very blurry list but I reckon you could wipe out a good of the list in an hour tops! Imagine how much Emma could do if she worked for a couple more hours!

For those curious, I’ve worked out some of her list;

- Cancel a standing order
- Reply to Jill @ Fidelity
- Mow grass
- Mystery box blog post
- Paypal invoices
- Christmas shop link building
- 100 bloggers
- Buy red shoes
- Film poundland

Also Emma, for comparison this was my completed job list by this time yesterday - all while having a small flare up of my endometriosis so in some pain;
- up at 6.30am to get ready quickly
- get my son up and ready
- take son to nursery
- collect parcel from the post office
- quick trip to Aldi for some books
- clean the kitchen
- dust the living room
- dishwasher emptied and refilled
- mop living room, kitchen, dining room and porch floor
- change bed
- 3 loads of washing on and then on the drier/line
- clean the bathroom
- deep clean the shower
- wash windows in 2 bedrooms
- half an hour of online learning course

Attachments

I know we joke about Treecko hating her but he LITERALLY went to run away as she even approached him 🤯😥

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s 10am and Boss Babes is having to have a rest as she’s so super tired! Oh what a pity! She probably only got up an hour ago, we know she’s not an early riser!
She’s got two pages of lists on her mind and it’s just too much for her. I’ve managed to screen shot a very blurry list but I reckon you could wipe out a good of the list in an hour tops! Imagine how much Emma could do if she worked for a couple more hours!

For those curious, I’ve worked out some of her list;

- Cancel a standing order
- Reply to Jill @ Fidelity
- Mow grass
- Mystery box blog post
- Paypal invoices
- Christmas shop link building
- 100 bloggers
- Buy red shoes
- Film poundland

Also Emma, for comparison this was my completed job list by this time yesterday - all while having a small flare up of my endometriosis so in some pain;
- up at 6.30am to get ready quickly
- get my son up and ready
- take son to nursery
- collect parcel from the post office
- quick trip to Aldi for some books
- clean the kitchen
- dust the living room
- dishwasher emptied and refilled
- mop living room, kitchen, dining room and porch floor
- change bed
- 3 loads of washing on and then on the drier/line
- clean the bathroom
- deep clean the shower
- wash windows in 2 bedrooms
- half an hour of online learning course
LOL I was going to write this out too! She's an idiot for showing us that! Doesn't tony work with (for) her? He could do all of those things surely

Reactions: 10
How long do we give it before she:
  1. Posts a passive aggressive comment when she gets a complaint about the Christmas shop
  2. Tries to outsource part of running the Christmas shop as it's too much work
  3. Puts the stock back up for sale as a job lot as it's too much work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
LOL I was going to write this out too! She's an idiot for showing us that! Doesn't tony work with (for) her? He could do all of those things surely
I’ve just thought with regards to the “Mystery Box Blog Post” on her list - would it not have been good to be taking photos alongside making the TikTok and then writing the blog post then while it’s all fresh in her head? It’s called multi tasking Emma, ever heard of it? The blog and TikTok could have been done in 15-30 minutes and there didn’t need to be any drama.
I reckon there’s loads of other similar things on her list that could be grouped together and tackled in a bunch - emails, invoices, phone calls etc instead of listing them all individually to make it look like you’re inundated with work when really there’s only a couple of key tasks.

Reactions: 9
Oh a new space to pack stuff! I wonder if it's in one of her spare bedrooms, it's a shame the stock isn't in the same room, could of been more efficient than

check orders
Go to storage unit
collect items for every order
Bring back to house
Haul it to spare room
Pack it
Take it back down stairs to car
Take to post office

Can you imagine the time she would save if it was all in one room 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just thought with regards to the “Mystery Box Blog Post” on her list - would it not have been good to be taking photos alongside making the TikTok and then writing the blog post then while it’s all fresh in her head? It’s called multi tasking Emma, ever heard of it? The blog and TikTok could have been done in 15-30 minutes and there didn’t need to be any drama.
I reckon there’s loads of other similar things on her list that could be grouped together and tackled in a bunch - emails, invoices, phone calls etc instead of listing them all individually to make it look like you’re inundated with work when really there’s only a couple of key tasks.
With colleagues who spend a long time writing notes, making lists and planning their schedule it's always been to try and make it look like they're doing far more work than they actually are.

Reactions: 9
With colleagues who spend a long time writing notes, making lists and planning their schedule it's always been to try and make it look like they're doing far more work than they actually are.
like Katy Kicker. Her lists are a joke.

Reactions: 5

Agreed but there are times when I need to make lists (usually when I'm at home, not work) because i will genuinely completely forget that it needs to be done :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Agreed but there are times when I need to make lists (usually when I'm at home, not work) because i will genuinely completely forget that it needs to be done :ROFLMAO:
I love a list but they’re sensible lists and I tend to make them on the my phone when watching tv on an evening. Means when I wake up my list is ready and I can start straight away. If I faffed around making a list in the morning it would just be a delay tactic to actually getting started.

Reactions: 8
Has she evicted him from his bedroom??

I’d like the luxury of having a little rest but it’s my “day off” aka looking after my kids whilst trying to get stuff done. Emma, I’ve blitzed the kitchen diner, stripped and washed three beds, put a load of clothes in the washer, been to B&M for some cleaning bits, taken the kids to McDonald’s, hoovered the stairs, couches and living room, dusted the living room, tried to tidy toys away but have admitted defeat on that front, and I’ll be cooking a roast for dinner later. Go you, answering a couple of emails and the plethora of orders you had yesterday.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.