emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her story just now about ads? Talk about justifying it. Maybe its the ad revenue thats bought her new car 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen her story just now about ads? Talk about justifying it. Maybe its the ad revenue thats bought her new car 🤣🤣
She’s such a self righteous twit! Begging for people to like it so she can get more money! Then justifying it by saying she’s put 100s of hours into her page, hours away from her family! No one asked her too! Although if she keeps getting 7syn a bite Ads she certainly won’t be losing any weight this year either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s such a martyr again! I’m sure nobody asked you to ignore for child so you can get your ego stroked on insta 🙄
Begging for likes and engagement so she can get some more ads on the go!
I hope these little ads that only pay enough to fill her cupboards get put through as extra income!

She’s such a self righteous twit! Begging for people to like it so she can get more money! Then justifying it by saying she’s put 100s of hours into her page, hours away from her family! No one asked her too! Although if she keeps getting 7syn a bite Ads she certainly won’t be losing any weight this year either.
haha snap

Reactions: 7
She’s such a martyr again! I’m sure nobody asked you to ignore for child so you can get your ego stroked on insta 🙄
Begging for likes and engagement so she can get some more ads on the go!
I hope these little ads that only pay enough to fill her cupboards get put through as extra income!

haha snap
FFS Emily you’re not Mother Teresa love, just an Instagram influenzerrrrrr wannabe! YOU chose to dedicate ‘100’s of hours’ to Instagram, YOU chose to share your life, YOU chose to start doing ads - is that clear enough - these were YOUR choices and frankly, I’d be embarrassed to put anywhere that I’d chose the ‘gram life over spending time with my child.........

Reactions: 14
Saw it, cringe cringe cringe

Also noticed her weigh in calender, if 10/06/19 was 0, her most recent weigh in has her at a net GAIN of 11lbs. Slimming World your doing it wrong 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's up everyone's arse trying to get free tit, and yes all your posts are ads Emily. You're an influenza.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Dropped Ella off at Nursery”, Am the only person surprised she didn’t film it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does anyone else feel she’s getting in way over her heard with all these ads and gifted items?? Literally it’s all she seems to post now and when she isn’t posting them she’s posting her justifications for posting them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
"I'm under no obligation to post anything buuuuut they say I can't post anything until tomorrow" 🙄 Well there is an obligation there then isn't there.

Her 'Hubbys' Instagram makes me laugh... all the photos of the shelves at Asda 😂 Nobody enjoys their job that much. I worked at Asda before having kids...never have I seen anyone rake personal photos of shelves and post them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her justification for ads and gifted items are getting boring really fast, we get it you want to be an influencer. Still won’t make me or a lot of people pay full price for an item said company was happy to give an hole for free

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
"I'm under no obligation to post anything buuuuut they say I can't post anything until tomorrow" 🙄 Well there is an obligation there then isn't there.

Her 'Hubbys' Instagram makes me laugh... all the photos of the shelves at Asda 😂 Nobody enjoys their job that much. I worked at Asda before having kids...never have I seen anyone rake personal photos of shelves and post them 😂
nooo just looked and she’s even commented on his shelf pics and tagged asda 😂😂 I’m creasing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is anyone still surprised when these slimming world dieters pile on the pounds. It is not sustainable!!!

Reactions: 3
A few people have mentioned her today on here and I couldn’t remember who she was, but I recall her now from my former sw insta days, she bored me to tears back then so I guess I switched off ha. Clicked through her stories and good grief why is she going to work in a see through mesh top, that you’d wear to go clubbing in the early 2000s?! I can’t be arsed listening to the ad justifications either, she’s another on the beg she can tell herself anything she wants but she’s still the same as the rest of them! Bore off with your unboxing too, noones arsed.

Reactions: 5
I’m not that clued up on insta stories as I never use them myself, but how did she ‘secretly’ tag the brand?

Reactions: 1
I’m not that clued up on insta stories as I never use them myself, but how did she ‘secretly’ tag the brand?
I tried to work it out and I'm guessing she tagged them and hid it behind her question box

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.