emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a weirdo she is 😂😂
Honestly, you couldn’t write this tit.

she tagged the company, then changed the font colour to the background so they knew she was talking about them, but without giving the game away to her followers apparently.
Stop the world I want to get off.
Apart from kissing the arse of the mystery company who sent it to her, what the duck is the point in this?That’s literally it isn’t it? I have so many questions..... None of which are remotely to do with me being interested in what’s in the sodding box.
My first question is why the duck would I want to know what’s in your bleeping box? I could go down to Argos and play roulette by stabbing the tiny pen on a random page, buying said item and standing outside the shop getting people to guess what’s in the bleeping box...... but why the duck would I do this!
Honestly, I think I have finally lost the plot, I just don’t get it.
Hopefully the box contains some kind of black hole/vortex which this idiot can be sucked into forevermore. For fucks sake, you couldn’t write this tit, why do people think their mundane lives and mediocre freebies are of interest to anyone.... seriously gives me the rage!!! I swear they wouldn’t even buy this stuff, they just love a freebie!

I could tit in a box and send it to them and I swear they would lap it up because their could say it’s #gifted to make themselves feel special

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's the type of girl from work that always tries to organise something like a night out or meal with people, and everyone keeps putting it off and putting it off because they don't want to go out with her at all. Then eventually, everyone has to say yes because she's been pestering everyone for months, so you go and it's boring as fcuk. Like you're out on a Friday night in a bar but you may aswell be in a local social club on the water with your aunt playing card bingo. No banter, no laughs. She turns up in a mesh top and orders a double to be a bit "wild" 😳🙄. A few drinks and then home. Unmemorable. Never again. But she goes home and raves about it to moley like she's been on the biggest bender with "the girls". Then goes on about it for years at work like it was the event of the century. "Remember that amazing night we all had, remember when such and such did this, remember when blah blah" 🙄😴😴😴😴

.... I went on a tangent there 😂 But she is definitely that woman. Desperately trying to be "in" but failing miserably and just being ultimate cringe. One of those ones where you're constantly embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's the type of girl from work that always tries to organise something like a night out or meal with people, and everyone keeps putting it off and putting it off because they don't want to go out with her at all. Then eventually, everyone has to say yes because she's been pestering everyone for months, so you go and it's boring as fcuk. Like you're out on a Friday night in a bar but you may aswell be in a local social club on the water with your aunt playing card bingo. No banter, no laughs. She turns up in a mesh top and orders a double to be a bit "wild" 😳🙄. A few drinks and then home. Unmemorable. Never again. But she goes home and raves about it to moley like she's been on the biggest bender with "the girls". Then goes on about it for years at work like it was the event of the century. "Remember that amazing night we all had, remember when such and such did this, remember when blah blah" 🙄😴😴😴😴

.... I went on a tangent there 😂 But she is definitely that woman. Desperately trying to be "in" but failing miserably and just being ultimate cringe. One of those ones where you're constantly embarrassed for her.
It seems to me that you know her in real life, sounds like a proper observation 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Honestly, you couldn’t write this tit.

she tagged the company, then changed the font colour to the background so they knew she was talking about them, but without giving the game away to her followers apparently.
Stop the world I want to get off.
Apart from kissing the arse of the mystery company who sent it to her, what the duck is the point in this?That’s literally it isn’t it? I have so many questions..... None of which are remotely to do with me being interested in what’s in the sodding box.
My first question is why the duck would I want to know what’s in your bleeping box? I could go down to Argos and play roulette by stabbing the tiny pen on a random page, buying said item and standing outside the shop getting people to guess what’s in the bleeping box...... but why the duck would I do this!
Honestly, I think I have finally lost the plot, I just don’t get it.
Hopefully the box contains some kind of black hole/vortex which this idiot can be sucked into forevermore. For fucks sake, you couldn’t write this tit, why do people think their mundane lives and mediocre freebies are of interest to anyone.... seriously gives me the rage!!! I swear they wouldn’t even buy this stuff, they just love a freebie!

I could tit in a box and send it to them and I swear they would lap it up because their could say it’s #gifted to make themselves feel special
This post deserves infinite likes 👍🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Take it oor ems isn’t at work today, not posted a “hi guys *runs fingers through hair* I’ve just pulled up at work, super focused today *runs hands through hair again* bla bla bla

Her story yesterday about discount codes screams of attention seeking “I’ve had loads of discount codes but not used them, but I will be using them loads in the future” translated as I’ve never had a discount code for duck all but now I have one I want more, please give me more discount codes 🖕🏻 duck off Emily 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The *eye-roll* dog *eye-roll* ate *eye-roll* MY *eye-roll* cushion. HUBBY *eye-roll* didn’t *eye-roll* hide *eye-roll* them *eye-roll* behind *eye-roll* the *eye-roll* sofa. *eye-roll* *eye-roll* *eye-roll*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is an absolute beg. Tagging Shark on mass at the minute 😂. Do u need a new cleaner Emily? ... prob not but anything for free. I’m currently blocked because I commented that maybe she should concentrate on her child’s bad behaviour and focus on eating healthily rather than spending so much time on IG content and promoting SW as ur heavier at the end of 2019 than at the beginning 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I tried to work it out and I'm guessing she tagged them and hid it behind her question box
I found it last night! She hid it in the right hand bottom corner in like a grey colour to blend in lol. Felt such a detective when I found it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She is an absolute beg. Tagging Shark on mass at the minute 😂. Do u need a new cleaner Emily? ... prob not but anything for free. I’m currently blocked because I commented that maybe she should concentrate on her child’s bad behaviour and focus on eating healthily rather than spending so much time on IG content and promoting SW as ur heavier at the end of 2019 than at the beginning 🤷🏼‍♀️
Only saying what everyone is thinking 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Does anyone else choke on their own vomit every time she puts up “tonight’s ‘something sweet’ is...”? It grinds on me SO HARD

• Haha
Reactions: 5
"You can tell it was no where near an ad because I waffled" 🤔🤔 Pretty sure you're still advertising something? No?

• Haha
I got this for free but I only recommend the 2in1 which is £299 🤔🤔🤔 no thanks. Tefal can GTF now

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.