Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ru4Real

She is an absolute beg. Tagging Shark on mass at the minute 😂. Do u need a new cleaner Emily? ... prob not but anything for free. I’m currently blocked because I commented that maybe she should concentrate on her child’s bad behaviour and focus on eating healthily rather than spending so much time on IG content and promoting SW as ur heavier at the end of 2019 than at the beginning 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Justbrowzin

Excuse me. Can someone help me.

I have so many questions. Is she just out today... with the family in that net dress ?
Why does she own that bum bag ? Is she actually wearing it outside the house?
Why is she doing makeup before and afters for foundation and some eye brows

HELP WHAT IS HAPPENING

• Haha
Reactions: 17

insta(sham)

what a weirdo she is 😂😂
Honestly, you couldn’t write this shit.

she tagged the company, then changed the font colour to the background so they knew she was talking about them, but without giving the game away to her followers apparently.
Stop the world I want to get off.
Apart from kissing the arse of the mystery company who sent it to her, what the fuck is the point in this?That’s literally it isn’t it? I have so many questions..... None of which are remotely to do with me being interested in what’s in the sodding box.
My first question is why the fuck would I want to know what’s in your fucking box? I could go down to Argos and play roulette by stabbing the tiny pen on a random page, buying said item and standing outside the shop getting people to guess what’s in the fucking box...... but why the fuck would I do this!
Honestly, I think I have finally lost the plot, I just don’t get it.
Hopefully the box contains some kind of black hole/vortex which this idiot can be sucked into forevermore. For fucks sake, you couldn’t write this shit, why do people think their mundane lives and mediocre freebies are of interest to anyone.... seriously gives me the rage!!! I swear they wouldn’t even buy this stuff, they just love a freebie!

I could shit in a box and send it to them and I swear they would lap it up because their could say it’s #gifted to make themselves feel special

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone seen her story just now about ads? Talk about justifying it. Maybe its the ad revenue thats bought her new car 🤣🤣
She’s such a self righteous twat! Begging for people to like it so she can get more money! Then justifying it by saying she’s put 100s of hours into her page, hours away from her family! No one asked her too! Although if she keeps getting 7syn a bite Ads she certainly won’t be losing any weight this year either.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's the type of girl from work that always tries to organise something like a night out or meal with people, and everyone keeps putting it off and putting it off because they don't want to go out with her at all. Then eventually, everyone has to say yes because she's been pestering everyone for months, so you go and it's boring as fcuk. Like you're out on a Friday night in a bar but you may aswell be in a local social club on the water with your aunt playing card bingo. No banter, no laughs. She turns up in a mesh top and orders a double to be a bit "wild" 😳🙄. A few drinks and then home. Unmemorable. Never again. But she goes home and raves about it to moley like she's been on the biggest bender with "the girls". Then goes on about it for years at work like it was the event of the century. "Remember that amazing night we all had, remember when such and such did this, remember when blah blah" 🙄😴😴😴😴

.... I went on a tangent there 😂 But she is definitely that woman. Desperately trying to be "in" but failing miserably and just being ultimate cringe. One of those ones where you're constantly embarrassed for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
She’s such a martyr again! I’m sure nobody asked you to ignore for child so you can get your ego stroked on insta 🙄
Begging for likes and engagement so she can get some more ads on the go!
I hope these little ads that only pay enough to fill her cupboards get put through as extra income!

haha snap
FFS Emily you’re not Mother Teresa love, just an Instagram influenzerrrrrr wannabe! YOU chose to dedicate ‘100’s of hours’ to Instagram, YOU chose to share your life, YOU chose to start doing ads - is that clear enough - these were YOUR choices and frankly, I’d be embarrassed to put anywhere that I’d chose the ‘gram life over spending time with my child.........

Reactions: 14

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Emilywalters_sw_journey #2 - She's a massive Slimming World flop, with a fondness for overpriced choccy, moles & an ugly mesh top.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
A whole jar of Nutella in a week?? Seriously?? What is the actual point of going to Slimming World? Come to my house, I’ll take your money to tell you you’ve gained weight 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
Defo loves the attention, apart from one friend she tags she doesn’t seem to interact with many others.
I wonder if tea will be made ‘lovingly by the hubby’? Lol
I am soooo glad this thread has been made. I have searched so many times and not known how to start one. I actually feel sorry for "Hubby". Firstly calling him "hubby" makes my teeth itch 🥴 all she does is moan. I had salad while HUBBY ate McDonalds 🙄 I got up at 5 with the dog while HUBBY slept in till 9. HUBBY is a whipped son of a bitch fo sho. She literally moans all the fucking time on her stories she is so boring. Tonight SHE had a bath, washed HER hair, got her child to bed and DIDNT sit down because that's "not the type of person I am" she painted the decking. Woe is me. She is a martyr for the cause. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Also why the fuck does she shop in morrisons when HUBBY works in asda surely the discount would really help her seeing as shes so "poor" 😑

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkypoo

'Where has my baby gone?' Ummm how about you're the one putting winged eyeliner and lipstick on her....Your baby is still there, just under the layer of makeup you've put on her in an attempt to show off 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Inzzzzta

Her justification for ads and gifted items are getting boring really fast, we get it you want to be an influencer. Still won’t make me or a lot of people pay full price for an item said company was happy to give an arsehole for free

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

MadGal

VIP Member
Wow, just caught up on today’s stories! Honest to god who lets their kid disrupt them like that to bang around in their makeup and then film it and do the whole woe is me act ‘she’s using my make up and I can’t stop her because she’s a toddler‘ 🙄 fuck of mate, you tell her NO, you’re doing your make up for 10 minutes to go in your room and play with YOUR toys! She does it with everything ‘I’ve had no dinner because Ella came and ate it’ ‘I’ve only had half of my apple because Ella took it’ ‘I’ve not eaten all day because Ella has been difficult’ talk about making a rod for your own bloody back because you don’t want to discipline your child.

• Heart

Jem1975

That dancing and tying her t shirt into a knot to show her stomach in the gym is a huge NO😩

• Haha
  • Sick

It'sMe

Well.. this is about me 😂 I was going to post the screenshot of what I ACTUALLY said... however because I replied directly to her story and it isn't available, I can't see my own message. I did not call her delusional nor did i call her pathetic 😂 I simply put "She isn't reading, she'd memorised the book because you've read it so many times"

Way to twist my words there Emily 🙄😂 Can't stand the woman and the constant camera in her brat of a childs face constantly haha

Attachments

• Haha