emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is nothing short of a disgrace. Constantly moaning about financial difficulties and then recommending a £299 unnecessary item to people who are possibly in the same boat as her?? Sorry Emily but your oven does the exact same job and maybe if you stopped stuffing your face full of equally overpriced chocolate you wouldn’t need expensive gadgets to help you lose weight. duck SAKE

Reactions: 7
I think she is nothing short of a disgrace. Constantly moaning about financial difficulties and then recommending a £299 unnecessary item to people who are possibly in the same boat as her?? Sorry Emily but your oven does the exact same job and maybe if you stopped stuffing your face full of equally overpriced chocolate you wouldn’t need expensive gadgets to help you lose weight. duck SAKE
I refuse to buy tefal from now on because they have done this, they fucked up this time

Reactions: 4
I refuse to buy tefal from now on because they have done this, they fucked up this time
Me too, we were actually looking at a smart fryer or whatever the generic term for them is, looks like we will avoid Tefal and go with one of their competitors

Reactions: 1
Moaning that Ella woke her up in the night and then finally fell back to sleep - get a grip woman! My 3yr old woke at 4am this morning and we haven’t been back to sleep since; I’m tired, over emotional, irritable and fed up of these twatting Instagrammers moaning about their mundane lives!
Also, what’s with the hair?? It’s either mega fluffy and a mess or looks like she needs to give it a damn good wash 🤷🏻‍♀️ Odd!

Off to continue watching Masterchef Australia and eating ice cream my daughter has decided she hates as it’s got bits in (vanilla seeds 😠) 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my good lord I’ve not been on her page for a while and don’t follow but had a snoop through her stories. Does she want to say hubby a couple more times ??? Moaning about your daughter waking up and then saying she’s hungry poor little mite just have a cuddle and some warm milk pop her in your bed it’s only one night! Why over complicate ??? And when she cried about the pillow she turned her phone round to continue filming ?? WTFFF I wanted to slap it out of her hand

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my good lord I’ve not been on her page for a while and don’t follow but had a snoop through her stories. Does she want to say hubby a couple more times ??? Moaning about your daughter waking up and then saying she’s hungry poor little mite just have a cuddle and some warm milk pop her in your bed it’s only one night! Why over complicate ??? And when she cried about the pillow she turned her phone round to continue filming ?? WTFFF I wanted to slap it out of her hand
She is immature

Reactions: 2
“Big team meeting” so I’ll bang the mesh on and show everyone my bra 🙄. Do you think they actually take her seriously at work or is she just the “Bridget Jones” of the office?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she insist on showing her dog ear tits through mesh every damn day? 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She put on a stone over December! That’s mental. Not someone who has their food issues under control.

Reactions: 5
She can't even go out with her husband without forcing the camera in his face 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Time to pile on the lbs again Ems, it’s Sarah Creative Chocolate Kitchen time 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.