emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go complaining again because she has blisters from walking the dog. Heaven forbid you’d buy an animal and have to look after it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
That latest #AD she states she loves these for a fast lunch. I thought she loved steak for a fast lunch. Make yo mind up Em. Her and Hubby ‘bantering’ in the comments makes me feel bleeping sick. She’s such a try hard. They just wanted a photo (not of you about to deep throat it) and a description saying you recommend them. Not you and moley flirting all over the post putting people off their pot noodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Way she complains about Logan and ella keep wake her up. My own sibling woke me up constantly at 6am cos my mum cant be bothered with them. She need to stop complaining about everything. That's part of live with kids and why you get dog first place if u cant afford this. I have 2 of my own dogs

Reactions: 4
Must she always run her hands through her greasy hair at the start of each of her crappy morning ramblings

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg her stories make me want to head butt my phone. A travel mug with Mr Mole on it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.