emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not a parent so don't know about these things but is Ella still classed as a toddler? She calls her it almost every post and it's so annoying!
No. I see toddlers as children who have just started walking, so like 1/2. Ella is definitely not a toddler. It’s just like calling her dog Puppy constantly or her husband, the hubby 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The amount of salt in that must be horrific.... 3 oxo cubes and 30mls soy sauce between 2 people?!
I swear all these SW accounts can’t use anything but at least 2 stock cubes/pots per dish minimum!

Reactions: 5
They seem to have money to burn
To be fair I may have overreacted as I bet loads of families of 3 have two cars 😂 but with her it just rattles me “for 7 years we have shared a car” maybe she would lose a bit of timber if she bleeping walked but clearly she doesn’t as she was always the one filming in the shared car at work on a morning so poor hubby must have been the one to walk for the past 7 years

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be fair I may have overreacted as I bet loads of families of 3 have two cars 😂 but with her it just rattles me “for 7 years we have shared a car” maybe she would lose a bit of timber if she bleeping walked but clearly she doesn’t as she was always the one filming in the shared car at work on a morning so poor hubby must have been the one to walk for the past 7 years
She strikes me as selfish

Reactions: 3
I swear all these SW accounts can’t use anything but at least 2 stock cubes/pots per dish minimum!
I reckon its partly why their weights fluctuate so much - high sodium, plus high carbs, equals water weight spiking and dropping constantly. Either very clever of sw, or just a fluke that so many influencers have murdered the plan and this is the result.

Reactions: 4
Why on earth would you wake a three year old up at half 4 just to say goodbye 😩😩 then she moans she wouldn’t go back to sleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Thank duck someone actually gave her something for free eventually. Just to shut her up probably. Calm down Em hun that’s like 3 quids worth you have been gifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you ever seen anyone acting so petty because their husband and child are eating chocolate/desserts?! Soo embarrassing

Have you ever seen anyone acting so petty because their husband and child are eating chocolate/desserts?! Soo embarrassing
She’s so cringe anyone would think she was still a teenager the way she overreacts.

Reactions: 2
“That’s what gluttony tastes like” - is she real?? She’s the one doing slimming world and snaffling down that chocolate crap that’s over priced melted chocolate with sweets in it...... ‘mardy twit’ springs to mind...

Reactions: 9
Omg that last story about the jelly has made me throw up in my mouth. Pair of creeps.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.