Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KNYE_19

Mesh who's back, back, back, back again....Meshy's back, back, back, tell a friend.....🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else feel she’s getting in way over her heard with all these ads and gifted items?? Literally it’s all she seems to post now and when she isn’t posting them she’s posting her justifications for posting them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
£18 for a fucking chocolate egg and I think it’s only 1/2 egg - make the fucking egg yourself!
Can’t be hard to buy branded chocolate to melt into a fucking shell and don’t get me started on the princess calendar.
Tagging the fuck out of people and clearly hoping for freebies 😂 #desperatemuch

1C6E6219-73CB-49A3-885D-36A72C7DDAEF.jpeg

Is there a need to tag every product used? I’m sure Lurpak don’t give a flying fuck that some 3rd rate Instagram wannabe influencer is using their product in a curry, nor do blue dragon or veetee for that matter 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
£18 for a fucking chocolate egg and I think it’s only 1/2 egg - make the fucking egg yourself!
Can’t be hard to buy branded chocolate to melt into a fucking shell and don’t get me started on the princess calendar.

• Haha
Oh my days! 🤦🏼‍♀️ It’s almost like she’s gone away, read everything about herself on here and then squeezed it all into one story! Mesh/see through top ✅, harness bra ✅ no make-up ✅ massive forehead and teeth ✅ hideously annoying laugh ✅. I’m not sure I can take all that in one 15 second video 🙈🤢🥴💀

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Really though...😒 Is this necessary? Firstly to speak this much to total strangers about your period (guess what Emily, you arent the only woman to bleed) secondly to tag all the companies so their followers will also know she is on her period 🤣 FUCK. RIGHT. OFF!
I'm sure Emma Bridgewater will have a much better week knowing Emily SW Esq is on the blob and has her jam rags waiting, next to one of her lovely mugs 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄 give me bastard strength!

• Haha

MrsB1988

Thank god for this thread. This woman has irritated me for around about 3 years.

I have absolutely nothing against women who brag about their children, but when you’re running a ‘weight loss’ account do we need to see 25 stories about how much your daughter loves tea 🙄

• Heart

Ted1

This woman is sending me nuts🤬
Patterned trousers and cups of tea, please can i have a veg box for free!!!

• Haha

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
4.5lb gain...I know let’s promote some 17.5 syn cheesecakes!! Probably been sent loads and scoffed them all over weekend.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg after months of being on the beg, Riverford (this veg is better than anything you poor people buy) have sent her a free box to try!! How fucking fantastic 🙄

• Haha
Oh my actual cringe! I’m sure she just wants to be like Jessontheplussize with the whole before and after hand thing! The god awful eyebrows are back 🙈 and part of my secretly wants all her hair to fall out so she can’t play with it or run her stubby fingers through it every 2 seconds on her stories!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
I do feel for Emily. I think she's got quite a big following on Insta and probably feels quite embarrassed that she's basically been paying for SW all year and has gained weight. BUT SW really isn't that hard to stick to or lose weight on, particularly when you're in the 16 stone region (I speak from experience). I rejoined earlier in the year and have lost 2 stone in 4 months. Slower than a lot of people but I'm hoping that it'll stay off this time, as I've actually addressed my issues with food. I've always been an emotional eater and have suffered with Binge Eating Disorder for a lot of my life. However, this time around I've finally managed to get to a place where I can have a "day off plan" but then get straight back on it the next day, instead of it turning into 3 weeks off plan. I think until she addresses her relationship with chocolate, etc, she's never going to get the results that she wants. SW can and does work but only if you can actually deal with your underlying relationship with food and not use the plan as an excuse to binge eat "free" food. And only if you don't restrict yourself so much that you start fantasising about "bad" food and then spend 3 weeks face down in a tin of chocolate. Again, speaking from experience.

Emily love, if you're reading this, stop buying chocolate. If you don't have it in the house, you can't eat it. Spending £££££ on Sarah's Uncreative Kitchen isn't going to help you lose the weight you want to lose. If your "hubby" keeps bringing home Nutella, ask him politely to STOP. If now isn't the right time for you to lose the weight that you want to lose, that's ok too.

Ted1

Her "hubby" works in asda so wtf would you spend stupid money to get veg delivered in a box. Surely he'll get a staff discount as well. So desperate for a freebie from the company that she'll spend nearly £30 a week just to get a free box. Such a sad twat, go have a cup of tea love and dont forget to tag tetley cos they might send you a box or a mug.

• Haha
Her new Gu pudding #ad

"Why have one dessert, when you can have three?"

Because, Emily hun, everyone will end up like you and be "on plan" for 2 years and not lose ANY weight 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
She is mentally and physically exhausted. She only works about 3 hours twice a week! FUCK OFF.

• Haha

NapQueen

Thread suggestion: Fast food and chocolate, a SW flop. Emily, dear, please make the mesh stop. 🤮

• Haha