emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Where has my baby gone?' Ummm how about you're the one putting winged eyeliner and lipstick on her....Your baby is still there, just under the layer of makeup you've put on her in an attempt to show off šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
she generally seems like a nice woman you know but I think sheā€™s just got swept up In the slimming world ā€œinfluencersā€ vibe. Even though slimming world doesnā€™t work for her Maybe she feels like if she stops doing it sheā€™ll lose all her followers or something.
Sheā€™s way to try hard! She might be lovely but I think she tries to show a perfect life for Instagram and it just borders on the side of cringe! From the way she talks to Ella like sheā€™s a newborn and sings to get her up in the morning to the way she goes on about her perfect ā€˜hubbyā€™ itā€™s just not real but she thinks itā€™s going to get her far in the world on Instagram! Iā€™d like her more if she was just real and stopped tagging every single company under the sun when she posts anything šŸ¤£ Iā€™ll never get over her talking about her first period and tagging Always šŸ¤£

Reactions: 6
She's a dramatic drama queen who constantly moans and tells fibs. She would LOVE to hit the big time with the freebies and ads like the othet insta frauds. I used to quite like her too, till she upped the ante with the arse licking to try and get herself noticed. She never takes responsibility for her lack of self control either, there's always an excuse or she ignores the fact she's eaten choccy for every meal and gains a stone. But she's a slimming world account of course so it's all fine... šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s way to try hard! She might be lovely but I think she tries to show a perfect life for Instagram and it just borders on the side of cringe! From the way she talks to Ella like sheā€™s a newborn and sings to get her up in the morning to the way she goes on about her perfect ā€˜hubbyā€™ itā€™s just not real but she thinks itā€™s going to get her far in the world on Instagram! Iā€™d like her more if she was just real and stopped tagging every single company under the sun when she posts anything šŸ¤£ Iā€™ll never get over her talking about her first period and tagging Always šŸ¤£
Iā€™ll def give you the tagging everything šŸ˜« even Sainsburyā€™s and tuclothing for ellas Halloween outfit šŸ˜‚ I canā€™t judge her for making out her lifeā€™s perfect on insta and most people do that, just showing snippets of your life really isnā€™t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol. I had to check out her page as the slimming world accounts crack me up. I scrolled down her grid and saw three McDonaldā€™s posts - that about sums it up really #health #thinkofyourinsides

Moans about the kid never sleeping... wakes her up to watch the fireworks lol

• Haha
First, no way would I be letting my child near makeup that expensive! Second, the whole time Ella was 'crying' she was looking into the camera, she knew what she as doing. It was all for show from both of them; a three-year-old should be able to amuse themselves for a few minutes while she's doing her makeup.

First, no way would I be letting my child near makeup that expensive! Second, the whole time Ella was 'crying' she was looking into the camera, she knew what she as doing. It was all for show from both of them; a three-year-old should be able to amuse themselves for a few minutes while she's doing her makeup.
Shows how bratty Ella is.

Reactions: 2
šŸ™„
She keeps saying Toddler as if that's why Ella is how she is.
No Emily. She is like that because of how you treat her. All the things you let her get away with. Like fake crying šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
šŸ™„
She keeps saying Toddler as if that's why Ella is how she is.
No Emily. She is like that because of how you treat her. All the things you let her get away with. Like fake crying šŸ˜‚
I would hate to see what she's like at nursery when someone says no

Reactions: 2
I would hate to see what she's like at nursery when someone says no
We have a family member who gives their child everything, never really tells them off (he karate chopped my foot less than a week after surgery on it, I started screaming in pain and my husband told him off over it. He started crying and his parents sided with him). Even at ten, he cries to get his own way in front of his parents. My in-laws were looking after him and when he started crying was told that wouldn't work in their house he turned around and said 'well what does?'.

She likely knows it works with her parents so does it but could be fine around others.

• Wow
We have a family member who gives their child everything, never really tells them off (he karate chopped my foot less than a week after surgery on it, I started screaming in pain and my husband told him off over it. He started crying and his parents sided with him). Even at ten, he cries to get his own way in front of his parents. My in-laws were looking after him and when he started crying was told that wouldn't work in their house he turned around and said 'well what does?'.

She likely knows it works with her parents so does it but could be fine around others.
I see this so much! I donā€™t get how the parents just donā€™t see how much of a rod they are making!
I couldnā€™t cope if my child was like this

Reactions: 3
View attachment 51056 So on the 7th of January this year she was 15 stone 8.5 pounds and sheā€™s currently 15 stone 9 pounds šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Not really the best advert for Slimming World is she? Think how much money she has spent to ā€œgainā€ that half pound šŸ˜‚

Wow all that Yo-yoing is ridiculous! all that money spent on going to group and she basically is still around her start weight - whatā€™s the bloody point! Sheā€™s like a lot of these SW Instagrammers, who loosely follow the plan to get free JD seasonings and Sarahā€™s ā€˜uncreativeā€™ chocolate! This is a perfect example of how NOT to do slimming world!

Wow, just caught up on todayā€™s stories! Honest to god who lets their kid disrupt them like that to bang around in their makeup and then film it and do the whole woe is me act ā€˜sheā€™s using my make up and I canā€™t stop her because sheā€™s a toddlerā€˜ šŸ™„ duck of mate, you tell her NO, youā€™re doing your make up for 10 minutes to go in your room and play with YOUR toys! She does it with everything ā€˜Iā€™ve had no dinner because Ella came and ate itā€™ ā€˜Iā€™ve only had half of my apple because Ella took itā€™ ā€˜Iā€™ve not eaten all day because Ella has been difficultā€™ talk about making a rod for your own bloody back because you donā€™t want to discipline your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.