Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
“That’s what gluttony tastes like” - is she real?? She’s the one doing slimming world and snaffling down that chocolate crap that’s over priced melted chocolate with sweets in it...... ‘mardy twat’ springs to mind...

Reactions: 9
“Big team meeting” so I’ll bang the mesh on and show everyone my bra 🙄. Do you think they actually take her seriously at work or is she just the “Bridget Jones” of the office?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

WhatABore

VIP Member
"I'm under no obligation to post anything buuuuut they say I can't post anything until tomorrow" 🙄 Well there is an obligation there then isn't there.

Her 'Hubbys' Instagram makes me laugh... all the photos of the shelves at Asda 😂 Nobody enjoys their job that much. I worked at Asda before having kids...never have I seen anyone rake personal photos of shelves and post them 😂

• Haha

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
The *eye-roll* dog *eye-roll* ate *eye-roll* MY *eye-roll* cushion. HUBBY *eye-roll* didn’t *eye-roll* hide *eye-roll* them *eye-roll* behind *eye-roll* the *eye-roll* sofa. *eye-roll* *eye-roll* *eye-roll*

• Haha

Jem1975

Back in the hideous mesh clothing...she looks like she should be dancing around a pole rather than going to an office job!
Not sure who’s the strangest her or hubby.
Can’t stand her car talks where she constantly rolls her eyes to the right and the hubby with that unfortunate mole he could easily have that removed at GPs!!!
Not surprised the house and Emily look messy and grubby she must spend literally hours and hours on her phone😩

• Haha

TheBlueDonkey

Chatty Member
I’m usually balls deep in the Hinch and Schofe threads but just stumbled across this one. Used to follow her for a while. Just scrolled through her Insta to see her weight from this time last year. Her “SW” journal basically just documents her gaining weight 🤣 Does she hook herself up to a lard IV every morning.

Also, why did she used to take so many pics of her pisswater mugs of tea? You’ve been drinking more than that hun to gain a stone in a year 🤪 Unfollowed her the other day as her weight is up and down more often than my pants when I’ve got the shits 🙈 Mugs of tea pics attached. Tasty content
004039A3-6801-4AD0-891D-FAAF7E02F286.jpeg
B63188EE-D319-4C1F-973A-58C8C0861F6D.jpeg
🙄🤢

• Haha

EyeSpy88

VIP Member
Wanted something quick for lunch so made a steak and new potatoes? Is she ok??
I just saw that and thought am I the only one that has a fucking sandwich or salad for lunch 😂😂
For me steak would not be a quick Thursday lunch 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Ted1

Ffs, the sarahs un-creative cheap shite chocolate giveaway has started. Drop the chocolate love and your sw losses might kick in. Im waiting for her to melt some cheap chocolate in her actifry, she does everything else in the fuckin thing. I used to really like her, thought she was a real genuine person but then the obsession with the #ads took over and wanting freebies. Now shes just another grabbing cunt out for all she can get. #actifry #meshtop #hubby #riverfordveg #badlipstick. Unfollowed, over and out🙋‍♀️

• Haha

Vibackmama

Chatty Member
There is NO WAY riverford are cheaper than Asda. I know it’s organic but even still I’m not having it that they’re cheaper than Asda’s organic range. She is just so desperate for a bit of free broccoli.

• Haha