emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS, put the phone down and just enjoy being with your kid! Ella now does stuff for the camera so is clearly used to Mummy’s phone being glued to her at all times 🙄 I take a few photos of my kids when we’re out, but don’t record every moment of a trip to a park......🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Claims to be back at 16st. From Jan 2019-Jan 2020 net weight loss...

*drum roll

+2lbs 🤔

Assuming she was average height (5ft 3) that would make her BMI 39.6 and morbidly obese category 😳 will reach her goal of 10st in approximately never years 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I find it so incredibly sad that that she has posted those videos of her and Ella singing. Its all just for show. A lovely moment (which was clearly staged and only done for likes and engagement) ruined by shoving a phone in the little girls face...... AGAIN. I wouldn't be surprised if she did a family picture at nursery and her Dads face was just a big mole instead and her mums face was an iPhone 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

*drum roll

+2lbs 🤔

Assuming she was average height (5ft 3) that would make her BMI 39.6 and morbidly obese category 😳 will reach her goal of 10st in approximately never years 🤣🤣🤣
She needs to give it up and do a proper calorie counted diet with deficit

Reactions: 2

*drum roll

+2lbs 🤔

Oh jeez.

I find it so incredibly sad that that she has posted those videos of her and Ella singing. Its all just for show. A lovely moment (which was clearly staged and only done for likes and engagement) ruined by shoving a phone in the little girls face...... AGAIN. I wouldn't be surprised if she did a family picture at nursery and her Dads face was just a big mole instead and her mums face was an iPhone 🙄😂
Her whole relationship with her daughter is just for show, every moment together she’s filming her, it’s quite sad really and is most probably the reason why Ella is vile to her and prefers her dad. At least with dad she gets one on one time just with him without being filmed 24/7. It’s like she’s trying to prove to Instagram that she is the perfect mom.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
i don’t understand why she can’t take one or two photos and put the phone away. I took my son to the park today, i took 4 photos for my mum to see as he went in a swing for the first time and put it away, we were out for over an hour.

Reactions: 4
It’s just sad! Made me cringe watching those videos, does she want compliments on her voice? lol
Me and my son play and be silly but my last thought would be to film it for the gram 🙄
Kinda takes away from having spontaneous fun part

Reactions: 6
And boom peanut butter and chocolate in her story with a mention of Sarah’s chocolate kitchen right in que

I'm not a parent so don't know about these things but is Ella still classed as a toddler? She calls her it almost every post and it's so annoying!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not a parent so don't know about these things but is Ella still classed as a toddler? She calls her it almost every post and it's so annoying!
I would say no. Toddlers are 1 to 2 year olds

Wanted something quick for lunch so made a steak and new potatoes? Is she ok??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wanted something quick for lunch so made a steak and new potatoes? Is she ok??
I just saw that and thought am I the only one that has a bleeping sandwich or salad for lunch 😂😂
For me steak would not be a quick Thursday lunch 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.