emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually is stalking them. If anyone from Riverford is reading this please send her some free tender stem broccoli to shut her the duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmmmm no weigh in post today?? 🤔. Now either she’s dropped her phone in the lake whilst trying to film herself water skiing 🙏🙏 or maybe we’re going for a Tuesday morning weigh in when she’ll be lighter because she’s “over flexed” her weekend syns 😂

Reactions: 3
Maybe she could have done the water skiing if they had a bit of Riverfords tenderstem broccoli dangling infront of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does it not surprise me that she used to be an Emo. I can imagine them both doing hysterical crying into their blue and black hair dye at the most minor inconvenience 🙄

• Haha
That pic of her and Hubby with Ella has scarred me for life. No one, ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NO ONE, needed to see those 2 and the mole in wetsuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there a bleeping need to see a still shot of her on her stories this morning bawling her eyes out after leaving brat at nursery.
That is just too much!!
I’m no parent but I do know she’s not the only one going through this today but staging a picture of yourself crying, duck sake and makes her look bleeping uglier than I can put up with.
Glad I’d not eaten my breakfast first

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes a twit. There are parents going through alot bleeping worse. She always plays the victim, shes really getting on my tits now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Imagine getting in your car full on crying and thinking, hold on let me take a selfie 🙈🙈 it never crossed my mind when my kids have cried at nursery or school! Attention seeking on another level and then saying the cry’s will haunt her forever and that it’s maybe anxiety why her daughter cried 😡 is she for real! It’s what kids do, MOST children cry when being left, your child doesn’t have anxiety! Your child is just doing what children do when they’re left by a parent at a new place! I’m pretty sure she started this nursery during the summer anyway so it’s not even her first day! Emily just being her normal, dramatic self!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🙄
I completely agree! Who even thinks to take a selfie looking like that?!
My kids cry every first day back after every school holiday 😂 They come home grinning from ear to ear with a handful of paintings each 😂 Same every year 😂

• Haha
Imagine getting in your car full on crying and thinking, hold on let me take a selfie 🙈🙈 it never crossed my mind when my kids have cried at nursery or school! Attention seeking on another level and then saying the cry’s will haunt her forever and that it’s maybe anxiety why her daughter cried 😡 is she for real! It’s what kids do, MOST children cry when being left, your child doesn’t have anxiety! Your child is just doing what children do when they’re left by a parent at a new place! I’m pretty sure she started this nursery during the summer anyway so it’s not even her first day! Emily just being her normal, dramatic self!
Agree. All parents have been there, all kids cry at some stage going to preschool or even school. If it was anxiety she wouldn't stay with anyone other than her parents EVER! why take a picture? As a mother who has been there I do feel for her, it is very hard and I hope it gets better soon but there is no need for that picture. Its weird

🙄
I completely agree! Who even thinks to take a selfie looking like that?!
My kids cry every first day back after every school holiday 😂 They come home grinning from ear to ear with a handful of paintings each 😂 Same every year 😂
It’s so odd! I wander if it was just the one selfie if she took a few and chose the one that made her look the most sad 🤣 my partner would laugh at me if I photographed myself crying 🤣 my gosh one of my kids cried every day for about 3 years 🤣🤣 as soon as I left and they knew I wasn’t taking them home they stopped and played haha kids will be kids!

Agree. All parents have been there, all kids cry at some stage going to preschool or even school. If it was anxiety she wouldn't stay with anyone other than her parents EVER! why take a picture? As a mother who has been there I do feel for her, it is very hard and I hope it gets better soon but there is no need for that picture. Its weird
Oh gosh yeah one mom to another it is very hard and I don’t wish any bad on anyone going through their kids struggling but yeah it’s very weird to take a picture and then suggest anxiety! Plenty of children out there genuinely suffering from things like anxiety and yes their parents couldn’t go for nights away without them or anything let alone leaving them at nursery/school and I’m sure Emily and her husband went away for one of their birthdays not long ago for a few nights and she was fine then!

• Haha
Bloody hell she's not an evacuee never to be seen again for like 6 months - it's nursery! She'll get over it and they are used of all sorts of meltdowns... She's such a dramatic head it's unreal. EMO!

• Haha
Ffs, get a grip!!!! I fuckin cry when i have to go to work🤣🤣 All kids get upset when they go nursery, plus hasnt she just had over 6 weeks with you and the "hubby" so shes bound to be sad🤦‍♀️ Put a pair of your horrendous patterned pants on later that should make her laugh🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.