emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm late to the party outfit comments but who wears open toe shoes & tights ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That looks awful ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Black sausages, dry bacon and a cremated egg ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

All the comments...'This looks amazing" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Joined SW Feb 2017 and has only lost 3st 7.5??? From 19st it should have been falling off her!!! Person II was only 13.5st at the start of the year and already lost more weight than she has ๐Ÿ˜ณ is she inhaling trans fats? From her story it looks like sheโ€™s put on yet more weight ๐Ÿ™ˆ Slimming World your doing it wrong

Reactions: 2
Im trying not to fat shame her (itโ€™s not like I can talk about weight really), but that photo of her in the black dress isnโ€™t flattering at all - I thought she was back on slimming world? Not sure if itโ€™s the angle, the way sheโ€™s standing or if sheโ€™s just not losing, but that photo would have gone straight to my deleted folder!

Reactions: 4
I really donโ€™t get why she for all people get gifted anything. Sheโ€™s lost no weight this year at all. Sheโ€™s done rubbish. There are soooo many other accounts who have done amazing and actually could eat those snacks within plan and show them for what they are. Just shows itโ€™s all numbers and followers

Reactions: 6
I really donโ€™t get why she for all people get gifted anything. Sheโ€™s lost no weight this year at all. Sheโ€™s done rubbish. There are soooo many other accounts who have done amazing and actually could eat those snacks within plan and show them for what they are. Just shows itโ€™s all numbers and followers
She's a brown noser, that's why.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.