emilywalters_sw_journal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s had 2 meals today and still managed to have 26 syns!!! I’m sure it’s between 5-15 syns a day?? Just because your counting the syns doesn’t meant your allowed extra 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just came on to say she has used waaaay over her syns today! I dunno why she bloody bothers it actually makes me a bit mad 🙄

Reactions: 2
Just came on to say she has used waaaay over her syns today! I dunno why she bloody bothers it actually makes me a bit mad 🙄
When I first started, I was allowed 35 a day and got nowhere near that many.

some people are just greedy cunts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffs she's askin for non meat product recommendations that taste like meat🤦‍♀️ Wtf, you soft cow if you don't want meat just go veggie. Yet another knob who can't think for themselves but looking at others accounts and thinking ooh i'll just jump on the wagon with this one. She's been watching Mrs mummy wright and next she'll be goin vegan!!!! Such an annoying witch. Bore off😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤔 She said she wants to cut down on red meat.. so wants non meat reccomendation? 🤔
There are other meats than red meat 🤔

Reactions: 3
Worried about her red meat consumption but she’s still happy to scoff chocolate, Chinese and Mc Donald’s... okay....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This woman is an absolute tit! She used to moan about her neighbours a lot too. Imagine living by her and the hubby🙄🙄🙄 And I bet he had the ricicle popped off because she reads TATTLE 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Asks for non meat choices and has lamb for tea lol
Thought the same 😂

I’ve followed her for a while now, and I do like her I just think she’s been sucked in to the whole SW insta bullcrap. The hash tagging of everything makes me want to rip my eyes out. And clearly sw isn’t working for her anymore..

Reactions: 5
She literally cant manage a week "on plan". I would seriously be trying another plan or questioning whether I was in the right frame of mind to be losing weight :/

A whole jar of Nutella in a week?? Seriously?? What is the actual point of going to Slimming World? Come to my house, I’ll take your money to tell you you’ve gained weight 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Well weigh in was on Monday, it’s Wednesday and she’s still a no show! How much are we guessing she’s gained? Or will it be one of those stupid “I’ve lost but I didn’t want to say because I didn’t deserve it” posts 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.