Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something? My tree, we’ve had a few years along with baubles that mean something to us. My tree won’t cost me a penny. I’m completely lost with why £25 is a budget tree for someone who would normally spend £25 on brownies. Does she buy new decs and a new tree every year?
Haha! I thought this too!
My tree costs me nothing every year 😂
£25 to me isn't on a budget for a tree 😂

Don't even think the tree is new is it?
Just the decorations?

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20211206-190032_Gallery.jpg

What the hell is going on here? Was she thinking of moleys dick when she bent the life out of it, and rammed the star down 😳 Annie Wilkes vibes are strong even with the Christmas tree

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 909463
What the hell is going on here? Was she thinking of moleys dick when she bent the life out of it, and rammed the star down 😳 Annie Wilkes vibes are strong even with the Christmas tree
Don’t the thought of her riding moley with her maternity dress on but undone and her big yellow grin smiling down at him 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Iv said this before but her smile really is like mr burns

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it a fake tree? Because it's branches are so sparse from about half way up!!! It looks rubbish. And as others have said.... My tree has cost me nothing for about 5 years 🤣

I haven’t spent anything on my tree either for years!

It comes across like she’s very unhappy with her lot in life and resentful of others who have more

Reactions: 10
Someone’s been very quiet on insta today - wonder if her and Hubby have had a falling out after her crappy attitude towards him the other day, she’s probably sat on her sofa seething and ordering more brownies.
What’s the betting on her ‘popping on’ at some point saying sorry she’s been quiet, doing her whole woe is me routine and lashing out at ‘trolls’ affecting her mental health 🙄

An #ad for Fage Yogurts !!! duck off Emily, since when do you eat anything remotely healthy you big fat cheese and bread faced fucker

• Haha
Reactions: 15
An #ad for Fage Yogurts !!! duck off Emily, since when do you eat anything remotely healthy you big fat cheese and bread faced fucker
We all know she only mentions or appears to eat these things when she’s being paid. So bleeping disingenuous and greedy!

Got time to make cakes but not take the bin out 🙄

Also, Feebs commenting on it saying they look super festive. Ay? 😂 Where?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only Emily would take something remotely healthy like yoghurt and make it into a cake. She could’ve done a granola bowl or something or even used it for a soup recipe. She is such a porker

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh would you look at that, it's okay for Emily to go shopping again.
Of course it is cos its for herself, such a selfish twit. Vile, horrible woman that she is.
She's getting Amelia to follow a piece of toast, any normal parent would use something bright or something with a bit of noise to help with sensory but not lard arse!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of course it is cos its for herself, such a selfish twit. Vile, horrible woman that she is.
She's getting Amelia to follow a piece of toast, any normal parent would use something bright or something with a bit of noise to help with sensory but not lard arse!!
Came on to say the same!! Of course she’s using food as a sensory object! I laughed when I saw it 😂😭

Reactions: 4
No she’s not obsessed with food or following the toast Emily you absolute melon she is a baby who is at this age beginning to follow items pretty sure you could do the same with the TV remote and she would follow it doesn’t mean she wants to eat everything in sight like you!!

Reactions: 9
No she’s not obsessed with food or following the toast Emily you absolute melon she is a baby who is at this age beginning to follow items pretty sure you could do the same with the TV remote and she would follow it doesn’t mean she wants to eat everything in sight like you!!
Just happens that Emily always has food in her hand 😂

The only reason Amelia is “obsessed” with food is because that’s all Emily ever has in her hands 😂😂
Ahaha I didn't see this as I posted mine 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.