Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Stay at home mum is one of the hardest jobs going’
Is it though
Iv been both a stay at home mum and a working mum and let me tell you I’d choose being a stay at home mum any day of the week!! It’s mentally hard doing the same thing everyday but physically much easier no early mornings, time spent with kids, clean house 24/7 etc… she would have a shock going back to work. In my experience as a working mum I still do everything a sahm does just in a much shorter space of time

Reactions: 9
92911E25-2624-48F9-88FB-44173C5754F7.jpeg

Does she still claim to be an “18 on top” because that’s absolute bollocks! She’s huge

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1000187
Does she still claim to be an “18 on top” because that’s absolute bollocks! She’s huge
Not to blow my own trumpet I’m a big girl and used to be roughly the same size as her (pre Amelia and pandemic) so if she claims she’s currently an 18 on top that’s bull 💩 as I’m at 18 and no where near as big as her

Reactions: 4
So she’s is addressing her “trolls” I think she means tattlers 🤣 struggled to find babygrows with mitts but yet ASDA the place where her feckin husband works sells them??? You can’t make this tit up

Reactions: 15
Hi Emily! If after reading here you've only picked up on the fact you've been called out on not buying new for your kids, and being on the beg, then have another read and let us know what else we've got so wrong, I'm intrigued.

Reactions: 8
Okay, she can put Amelia in whatever she wants but is she gonna be in babygrows until she's 18?

• Haha
Does make me laugh that's she's used the middle finger emoji and said to all the trolls who say I don't buy anything new.

Yeah. Really showed them, Emily. First time you've ever bought something new 😂 point still stands

I like how she had to put the price and tag on show though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion. Emily Walters looks like she got dressed in the dark, she doesn't even take her kids to the park

• Haha
Thread suggestion: Emily Walters #10: enough money for brownies, none for the kids. Is it surprising her relationships hit the skids?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
After the discussion here there’s not been a lot of talk from her about Moley?

Reactions: 2
Hoping she bought some more sleepsuits or some vests as Asda currently have spend £20, get 30% off in their baby event.

That could equal 9 sleepsuits for Amelia for (just over) the price of 6!

But then she'd have no excuse to put her in too small ones or only change her once every 48 hours then. 🤔

Reactions: 3
Why does she not realise this stuff she keeps going to get and then claiming money back from that app is only a bargain if you actually need the stuff you’re buying? Not to mention the fact you’re using more petrol with all these unnecessary trips 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.