Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having three slices of that super thick bread is probably the equivalent of six normal slices 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She so ate the burnt toast and made new and probably finished the loaf off to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was having 3 slices to start with the greedy mare. If they’re struggling she should have eaten the burnt bits and learned a valuable lesson. Not like Emily hun to be distracted when food is around anyway

Reactions: 7
She definitely took bread out the packet to make it seem like she used half a loaf, did she duck burn it that many times 🤣
This is why there's no bread for Ella at the weekends and she gives her old stale breadsticks from Christmas to dip in soup. Poor kid.

More like four slices to start. She's a pig. I bet the others don't get a look in
Making healthy choices didn't last long did it🐷

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Why is do we barely see Amelia playing with toys? When my kids were that age, if they were awake and content then that would be prime time to get some toys or the activity mat out for them to engage in? Constantly leaving her in a swing in the hopes she falls asleep or strapped in a chair is obviously boring for the little one, she needs stimulation!! I just don’t think Emily can be bothered with her. She does the absolute bare minimum. And no one can come at me and say she does it off camera because the phone would be in her face recording it for the gram 🤣

Reactions: 9
Why is do we barely see Amelia playing with toys? When my kids were that age, if they were awake and content then that would be prime time to get some toys or the activity mat out for them to engage in? Constantly leaving her in a swing in the hopes she falls asleep or strapped in a chair is obviously boring for the little one, she needs stimulation!! I just don’t think Emily can be bothered with her. She does the absolute bare minimum. And no one can come at me and say she does it off camera because the phone would be in her face recording it for the gram 🤣
Yeah she should have a baby gym to reach for or something, a playmat etc. It's not right is it

Reactions: 3
Never once has that baby even held a little Teddy bear

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Binge watching Netflix show, isn’t that how she normally spends her days I thought?

Reactions: 6
Yeah she should have a baby gym to reach for or something, a playmat etc. It's not right is it
What happened to the free play mat she got off Facebook with the piano attached she’ll definitely still fit on that and would allow her to play a bit. The play mat is never seen anymore along with all those free toys she took as well (remember when she washed an electric toy in the machine) 😆

• Haha
What happened to the free play mat she got off Facebook with the piano attached she’ll definitely still fit on that and would allow her to play a bit. The play mat is never seen anymore along with all those free toys she took as well (remember when she washed an electric toy in the machine) 😆
Probably been sold so porky can fund her brownie habit 😂

I feel like it’s a dig at him, I bet he’s said something about coming home to a tit tip when she’s there all day and she’s being childish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.