Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww. She thinks people have u followed her just because she's not a weightloss account anymore? 😂
Naah it's because you're a dick hun.

"I can potentially earn 42p in 8 minutes"

Could earn £1.20 in 8 minutes if you got a job on minimum wage love

• Haha
Reactions: 23
4F829F97-8442-42CF-99BC-E60DFC1834A2.png

I am genuinely embarrassed for her the way she’s going on about earning pennies. What normal hard working human being has time to spend completing survey’s for actual pennies? I’m sure she thinks she’s being relatable but she’s not at all.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow she's gained so much more weight since having Amelia!
All these brownies and "free" food she buys.

Also, if they're so strapped for cash..
Why is she shopping in tesco when Hubby gets 10% off in Asda?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
‘Stay at home mum is one of the hardest jobs going’
Is it though
She really is full of tit, women work and look after kids too you stupid twit. She's really boiling my piss, she'll do anything so not to get a job :mad:

Wow she's gained so much more weight since having Amelia!
All these brownies and "free" food she buys.

Also, if they're so strapped for cash..
Why is she shopping in tesco when Hubby gets 10% off in Asda?
Fuckin state of that 🤮

Reactions: 7
Seen people have been unwrapping creme eggs in the supermarkets then just leaving them unwrapped looking for those half and half money winning ones and my first thought was that is 100% something Emily would do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Amelia still in her "Christmas baby grow that's too small but has scratch mitts"????? 😔

Reactions: 7
Is Amelia still in her "Christmas baby grow that's too small but has scratch mitts"????? 😔
Yup this is what she said yesterday. That she's in a baby grow too small because she needs the scratch mitts.

I swear she bought Amelia the asda sleepsuits 🤔🤔 or did she not bother and just wanted to tag them to try and get a freebie? 🤔

She paid £7 on vinted for the dress for Ella, surely she could've used that to buy Amelia sleepsuits instead? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
It's all I see 🙊
😂:ROFLMAO: that's brilliant!

I also ran here when I saw those stories. That's a lot of weight in 5 months!
It's also not a "very broad Yorkshire accent" I have farmers living next door with broader yorkshire accents, (and I'm in a bordering county!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm from South Wales and I honestly wouldn't say she sounds like any of the people I've met from Yorkshire 😳

Reactions: 4
Surprised she's not tagging "visit Yorkshire" accounts to be on the beg for free PR trips and etc.. because her lights switch on made us all rush to see them. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surprised she's not tagging "visit Yorkshire" accounts to be on the beg for free PR trips and etc.. because her lights switch on made us all rush to see them. :rolleyes:
That would mean getting off her arse and going outside 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.