Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m laughing at her doing everything to try and get money as long as it doesn’t involve getting an actual job any time soon.

Reactions: 12
So now after the slippers going up for sale, it's the turn of the boots!!! Only worn 3 times but now decided they're too tight!!! duck off Emily, the only thing that's tight is you not buying your kids anything decent or new. There's no shame in buying second hand you always preach so why spend nearly £200 on slippers and boots you're now trying to flog. twit.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So now after the slippers going up for sale, it's the turn of the boots!!! Only worn 3 times but now decided they're too tight!!! duck off Emily, the only thing that's tight is you not buying your kids anything decent or new. There's no shame in buying second hand you always preach so why spend nearly £200 on slippers and boots you're now trying to flog. twit.
I knew for a fact her cankles would never fit into those boots, despite her getting the ones that cut off at the calves 😭

Reactions: 6
I have huuuge calves/cankles at the mo and managed to get into the slightly higher ankled ones (I do have to pull the toggles a LOT but they dont cut me off when on...) so I daren't think 🤪

Why the duck is Ella at after school club? Emily is literally at home? Also at my primary school (a good 10 years since I left) you had to pay for it. Unless I’ve read it wrong and it’s like a dance or cookery club or something. But what the duck !! Also what’s the bets that she spends the survey money on brownies so hubby can’t moan at her for spending his wages on them 🤣

Reactions: 9
Why the duck is Ella at after school club? Emily is literally at home? Also at my primary school (a good 10 years since I left) you had to pay for it. Unless I’ve read it wrong and it’s like a dance or cookery club or something. But what the duck !! Also what’s the bets that she spends the survey money on brownies so hubby can’t moan at her for spending his wages on them 🤣
She has to send her to after school club because she's too busy doing penny surveys. Honestly I'd love to give her a dig in the chin 🤭 she has no time to take the bins out but can spend hours doing surveys.

Reactions: 11
Here Emily.

*DISCOUNTED PRODUCT*
She's probably got them for virtually nothing. I fuckin hate this grabbing witch :mad:

Living hand to mouth but can afford after school clubs?? Why, when she doesn't do duck all:mad: My sister is a single mum of 2 and both her girls go to after school club but only cos she doesn't finish work til 5 and has nobody to collect them at 3.15 and she has to pay for them to attend

Reactions: 5
She must be on the absolute bones of her arse if she’s doing surveys for 1p and 2p. How obvious is it now that she only had Amelia for content because she sure as hell can’t afford a baby.

Reactions: 11
They're bleeping gone 😱 come on own up who bought them 🤣 or were they removed because of picture being reported 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.