Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grabby greedy cow!!! She’s so cringey!!! Got more tea too, apparently the husband of my cousin said that moley was talking to him about how Emily kicked moley out the house a few weeks back and didn’t want to talk to him because she found photos he took with a female colleague on his phone and they looked pretty “jokey” apparently moley was really upset because she’s been throwing him digs ever since and has been constantly asking to check his phone!!! TOXIC MUCH? And the reason why she’s now going on a “health kick” well, trying to, is because moleys mum made some comments about how unhealthy she looks and it ruffled her feathers. Ever since apparently Emily has been making bitchy comments about moleys mum and moley was actually saying he’s only trying with Emily “for the kids sake” because Ella and Amelia are so young , I’m honestly not shocked by this and only hope it pushes her to do better, I bet moleys mum is onto her and sees how lazy she is!!! Their marriage is definitely on the rocks
Here you go just found it!

Reactions: 2
He didn't move out over it he just went shopping with Ella and left her at home sulking?

Oh this is a different one that I'm thinking of ha

I can believe she has a camera on the swing. This is a woman that used a baby monitor on Ella till she was 4!

Being in that swing to get to sleep is stupid as she will want that all the time!

Reactions: 8
New thread suggestion: slagged off by hubby, fingers are grubby, mummy bought her a new bath tubby

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Very quiet on the Hubby's whereabouts... Ella and Hubby gone to his mum and dad's maybe?
Perhaps if she's read here and seen what he's been saying at work?

Makes me think this as she's now looking for sympathy about her newly discovered "troll messages" (with another boomerang!) mentioning 'her family' and 'those she cares about' ... bit weird to not mention hubby in those to me.

Also to not mention him all day, usually we know when he's abandoned her to go to work. Feel the lack of food, and sealing the bath was a passive aggressive swipe at him/his family, as wasn't it in-laws who fitted the bath?! May be looking into it too much.

New thread suggestion: Money for Brownies disappeared to dust, now Emily Walrus is living hand to tusk

:giggle: (not many things rhyme with tusk lol)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What bothers me more is the fact that the baby shouldn't be sleeping in that swing the amount she does as it can cause positional asphyxiation. That babies chin is always on her chest when in that swing. Then there's the fact she never puts her in a vest. It's alright for Emily as she naturally has extra layers so mustn't feel the cold as much but my god, she is neglectful! It's infuriating.

Reactions: 12
What bothers me more is the fact that the baby shouldn't be sleeping in that swing the amount she does as it can cause positional asphyxiation. That babies chin is always on her chest when in that swing. Then there's the fact she never puts her in a vest. It's alright for Emily as she naturally has extra layers so mustn't feel the cold as much but my god, she is neglectful! It's infuriating.
I commented on a post of hers ages ago saying baby shouldn't be sleeping in the swing, especially for as long as she is. When she first posted about it ages ago and got loads of hate comments saying I was mum shaming. She then deleted my comment and blocked me 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion: Emily snappy while Moley is unhappy. Amelia's swinging as Ella goes missing.

Lets be honest, Ella is never around anymore, convinced she's always at the grandparents

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I commented on a post of hers ages ago saying baby shouldn't be sleeping in the swing, especially for as long as she is. When she first posted about it ages ago and got loads of hate comments saying I was mum shaming. She then deleted my comment and blocked me 😂
It's a shame because she will just class it as a troll comment, when in fact it's invaluable advice that she may not have been aware of. Shame on her but glad you tried.

Reactions: 5
I still can't believe she put shut the F up *or words words to that effect* on her stories one night when amelia was crying😳

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion: ‘my. Family know who I am and I know who I am’ (a big fat slob)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I compare Emily to raffie and me on insta - had her baby a month after Emily, it’s also her second and the way she behaves is miles away from Emily - grateful, funny content not constantly on the beg or moaning about her children!

Reactions: 5
I compare Emily to raffie and me on insta - had her baby a month after Emily, it’s also her second and the way she behaves is miles away from Emily - grateful, funny content not constantly on the beg or moaning about her children!
Completely different aren't they 😔 Maybe a bit of jealousy 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Ugh boots for sale on vinted has worn by Emily walrus
It feels so wrong to laugh at her being on the bones of her arse …..but I’m not sorry at all, she wasn’t gifted them she bought them at a discount is how I read her post but mainly so she could get a discount code to pass on to her followers (pfffttttt) that also judging by comments didn’t bastard work …..so I’m gonna laugh and not feel too sorry for her and the family, she could so easily get a part time job to contribute to the family upkeep even work around hubbies hours , that’s what I have to do as I have a disabled child at home…..there’s stores nearby where she live advertising regular for staff I should know I work in a nearby shop, they took me on they will employ anyone 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.