Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is there any new thread suggestions yet? Here’s my attempt at one 🤣

Emily’s a “stunner”, hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner

• Haha
Reactions: 24
is there any new thread suggestions yet? Here’s my attempt at one 🤣

Emily’s a “stunner”, hubby wants to do a runner, all Ella wishes for is a mum who’s a bit funner
How about another:
Selling uggs and buying crap. Can't empty the bins when nap-trapped :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never commented on here before but couldn’t not.. she says she’s eating a meal that’s either ‘eat or starve’ and has no bread for her daughter.. what the duck? You can get bread in aldi for like 40p, there’s no excuse. I know times are hard at the minute but stop buying smelly sweaty tit on vinted or every dummy under the sun and get your lazy arse to aldi and feed your kids a proper meal 😳 I just don’t understand the mentality

Reactions: 18
I thought this.
She was quite happy to feed it to Ella 🤷🏻‍♀️
There's no way I'd be feeding my son something I wouldn't eat myself! This is why I don't believe her. I know what it's like to be skint with 27p in my purse to last me a week. That period in my life was the thinnest I've ever been 😄 I can laugh about it now and make a joke but it was certainly not funny at the time.

My son was always fed and clothed decently. I went without. Was never up for debate. She's full of tit! She's just carried on spending like there are 2 wages going in that house and it's caught up with them. She was spending £100 on a bloody dress for herself a couple of months ago! She makes me vom 🤮 I can't stand her and her lies

Reactions: 12
He bleeping works in asda there is no excuse not to have food in the house at the very least a loaf of bread.

Reactions: 14
No fuckin bread in the house to feed her daughter but you can guarantee the cupboard is full of biscuits. I find this disgusting especially when moley works in a supermarket!! Get off your lard arse and take the kids to the shop for a walk.

Does she really have to put her big fat sausage fingers in that child's mouth. Gross 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She's a poor excuse of a mother! If it's a case of there is no food in the house then get off your fat arse and buy some, if it's a case of you cannot afford the food then get off your fat arse and get a job or visit the food bank! Stop sitting on the Internet pleading poverty instead of being a mum, honestly this women boils my piss so much I've had to unfollow her. The only thing she influences me to do is diet and go to work so I don't end up like her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She spends so much time in that swing her head has probably moulded to the shape of it 😤
She is in it too much right?! I thought that. All I keep thinking is if I was being swung at that speed I would be sick 🥴 like duck has she a camera watching her while she seals the bath, she blatantly just left her there. She's a horrible bleep sorry but its true.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.