Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got the slippers discounted. Which she's selling for 65 when they're 80 anyway.
But the rest she paid for full price?!
Hand to mouth my arse. Takes the piss.
So she's been going on since before Amelia was born, that theyre tight on money... But bought 3 pairs of shoes/slippers, 2 of which were full price. So what? Nearly £300?

Reactions: 7
Surely selling something you can asked to promote doesn’t really promote the Uggs in a positive light? I hope brands start noticing she’ll just flog it unless it’s something she can use to cook or shovel down her greedy gob and stop sending her things. She doesn’t exactly have the best engagement either!

Reactions: 6
Surely selling something you can asked to promote doesn’t really promote the Uggs in a positive light? I hope brands start noticing she’ll just flog it unless it’s something she can use to cook or shovel down her greedy gob and stop sending her things. She doesn’t exactly have the best engagement either!
Remember the Fitbit?? What a fuckin joke that was :ROFLMAO:

So she got the slippers discounted. Which she's selling for 65 when they're 80 anyway.
But the rest she paid for full price?!
Hand to mouth my arse. Takes the piss.
She's full of tit :poop:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If the after school clubs are like here it’s like dance or gymnastics for free or low cost. So it could be that.

those hugs look more worn than my Costco boots that I wear daily at work.

Reactions: 2
AE5931D1-42B3-4D0D-AE10-3E8115D65DB6.png

Seriously, who could be bothered to complete a survey to earn 1p 😂 absolutely desperate, she’s an embarrassment. Needs to sort her priorities out and get off her fat backside and find a job.

Reactions: 11
Didn't she start cricket or something like that that we never heard of again? 🤔

Reactions: 1
The state of them! No way have they only been worn 3 times. Plus if you're saying you wore them 3 times and you ordered wrong size you've probably stretched them with your chunky trotters.
Surely you can buy these brand new if you shop around similar to what’s she’s asking

Reactions: 1
I’ve just noticed that survey post states she’ll make 10% of whatever someone that’s used her referral code makes. She’s clearly done a few surveys then posted it hoping some poor sod from her followers will sit and do loads of them so she can get free money!! She actually has no shame does she?

Reactions: 9
I’ve just noticed that survey post states she’ll make 10% of whatever someone that’s used her referral code makes. She’s clearly done a few surveys then posted it hoping some poor sod from her followers will sit and do loads of them so she can get free money!! She actually has no shame does she?
I notice this too, and noticed she didn't mention it at all, just that she'd get 20p per referral. This will too not be mentioned again soon once all the gullible people have signed up and stopped taking surveys, bit like her 'free' shares before Christmas.

I was also shocked at E at After school club, but then thought it could be a free extra curricular club rather than one you have to pay for.

May even be a catch up club for children who've struggled to keep up and achieve their goals over the last couple of years due to lockdowns etc? Know my children's school is doing these...

Reactions: 4
If the after school clubs are like here it’s like dance or gymnastics for free or low cost. So it could be that.

those hugs look more worn than my Costco boots that I wear daily at work.
My Sons school does after school clubs for various activities that are not charged for, so not all of them are paid for

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.