Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too!
When we lived that way, we couldn't even go out and just buy a pint of milk if we needed it because the bank was literally in minus.
Do you think she's aiming to rebrand herself and get into the #debtfreecommunity on IG.?

Reactions: 1
She actually looks young and fresh faced and radiant here. It’s a real shame because I know first hand how much gaining weight can destroy you as a person. But she doesn’t do anything about it, and she needs to ask for help if she needs it, but instead she boasts about brownies and how much cheese she’s consumed. I really liked her when she was in her slimming world days and I’m sure people would like her a lot more if she was like that rather than being lazy and trying desperately to be relatable whilst doing it …
Or if she just owned it and was consistent. I was doing SW when I found her, and have - through lockdown and various other life stresses - put back on all the weight I lost and more. I am ashamed and frustrated at myself for it, and know I really need to kick my ass in gear to get it shifted and stay shifted. I cant imagine ever posting about 2 separate cheeses I'm eating, alongside a whole baguette, (when my husband's in bed sick, and therefore obviously not sharing it) or brownies every fortnight, a full tin of biscuits to myself to what she believes is her 'following'. I'd be so embarrassed and disgusted with myself, and couldn't excuse it.
I just don't understand.

Most of all from those holiday highlights, she looks happy and not Instagram happy - but really 'glowing from the inside out' happy.

Reactions: 11
She actually looks young and fresh faced and radiant here. It’s a real shame because I know first hand how much gaining weight can destroy you as a person. But she doesn’t do anything about it, and she needs to ask for help if she needs it, but instead she boasts about brownies and how much cheese she’s consumed. I really liked her when she was in her slimming world days and I’m sure people would like her a lot more if she was like that rather than being lazy and trying desperately to be relatable whilst doing it …
She actually looks her age too on those holiday highlights. She looks way older than 30 now, she's got no pride in herself anymore. She reminds me of waynetta slob

Reactions: 8
She actually looks her age too, she's looks way older than 30 now.
It’s actually insane how much she’s aged over the course of these two years, she’s really let herself go. Her personality has changed too in my opinion and now she just seems so grabby and smug it’s like she thinks her husband/children are a burden I think it’s really embarrassing that she so openly talks about being poor but yet buys Ugg’s or £20 brownies, like what?! If you were really in that position you wouldn’t be doing that? I just feel like she shares about her “poverty” to get attention and it’s an insult to actual people who are living in poverty and struggling

Reactions: 7
She actually looks her age too on those holiday highlights. She looks way older than 30 now, she's got no pride in herself anymore. She reminds me of waynetta slob
I was going to say this!
She actually looks her age in those photos!
So much healthier!

Reactions: 2
She's always made me heave. Her stinking habits have been there from day one. The way she used to flounce and eye duck herself in the mesh bra, with the red lipstick was something quite special 🤮

Filthy makeup brushes, lazy parenting. She just used to be better at hiding it

She's always made me heave. Her stinking habits have been there from day one. The way she used to flounce and eye duck herself in the mesh bra, with the red lipstick was something quite special 🤮

Filthy makeup brushes, lazy parenting. She just used to be better at hiding it
I bet the #meshbra doesn't fit anymore. I don't think she was blessed with good looks, poor sod must've been at the back of the queue so the eye fuckin done her no favors 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet the #meshbra doesn't fit anymore. I don't think she was blessed with good looks, poor sod must've been at the back of the queue so the eye fuckin done her no favors 🤣
If you want a laugh re-watch her clothing hauls . I had forgotten how bad the clothes were 😳😳😳

• Haha
It’s actually insane how much she’s aged over the course of these two years, she’s really let herself go. Her personality has changed too in my opinion and now she just seems so grabby and smug it’s like she thinks her husband/children are a burden I think it’s really embarrassing that she so openly talks about being poor but yet buys Ugg’s or £20 brownies, like what?! If you were really in that position you wouldn’t be doing that? I just feel like she shares about her “poverty” to get attention and it’s an insult to actual people who are living in poverty and struggling
We haven’t actually seen the UGG’s since she was bragging about them on her post, I’m guessing they’ve possibly been sold, I can’t see her bragging about them then not showing them off on stories/posts after! We know she got a discount, knowing her she probably sold them on for full price when they were new

Reactions: 9
We haven’t actually seen the UGG’s since she was bragging about them on her post, I’m guessing they’ve possibly been sold, I can’t see her bragging about them then not showing them off on stories/posts after! We know she got a discount, knowing her she probably sold them on for full price when they were new
i honestly can’t see Ugg’s fitting her legs, she would bust them open!
the strappy bra and mesh top to the office job were my fav days 😂😂
I used to follow her when it was actually her ‘journal’ and she posted even every cup of tea she drank, it was boring but she seemed like an ok person then and actually happy with her lot in life!

I used to follow her when it was actually her ‘journal’ and she posted even every cup of tea she drank, it was boring but she seemed like an ok person then and actually happy with her lot in life!
God yes when she used to do her daily reports before heading into work from the car , it wasn’t usually typical office wear 😂😂, I’m one to talk I wear the worlds worst work uniform but at least there’s a few hundred of us look the fuckin same ….and no mesh is involved 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh god the cups of tea 🤦🏼‍♀️ she probably got too big for her boots thinking she was this big influencer. Her 'hubby' calls her one in his text. It's on hubby highlights 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She got the short ankle boot uggs as she said the others don't suit her legs. Really Emily, shouldn't that be don't fit your legs??

Reactions: 3
Oh god the cups of tea 🤦🏼‍♀️ she probably got too big for her boots thinking she was this big influencer. Her 'hubby' calls her one in his text. It's on hubby highlights 🤣🤣🤣
WHO THE duck HAS A HUBBY HIGHLIGHT. JESUS WEPT SHE IS SO bleeping BORING

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.