Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but that house is a fuckin tit tip, everything she moans about that is fucked is all due to lack of money. I can't believe her mother bought her a bath from ebay for £10 cos hers looked so discoloured. Dirty, skanky witch it's probably never been cleaned after they use it 🤮 She just looks filthy all the time, even the kids which is sad
Thing is with everything she does waste money on for the gram they could have a little contingency budget for life’s emergencies but in her mind brownies are a bigger priority than a cracked bath……that’s beyond bleeping wrong. I’ve been on the bones of my arse before now and hope to god I never go that way again , she needs to get her priorities right , it’s not all her they are a family 🤬🤬

Reactions: 7
Thing is with everything she does waste money on for the gram they could have a little contingency budget for life’s emergencies but in her mind brownies are a bigger priority than a cracked bath……that’s beyond bleeping wrong. I’ve been on the bones of my arse before now and hope to god I never go that way again , she needs to get her priorities right , it’s not all her they are a family 🤬🤬
I've never once heard them say they are going on holiday, all they do is visit her parents and then they don't even stay in the house but in a fuckin caravan down the path. WTAF!!! I'm literally astounded by the whole family, they remind of hillbillies

• Haha
Reactions: 9
ASOS doing 20% off if you don’t Have the funds there in the first place is not a “barg” emily hun 🙄

Reactions: 8
Mummy to the rescue of course.
Funny she never mentioned this £10 bath before, we all know she likes to brag about a bargain and now all of a sudden her bath just happens to crack and start leaking and suddenly she's got a magic £10 'high end' bath.

And mummy just happens to give her her "only tumble dryer"
Yeah. Because she can afford to buy a new one because they have money 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
If they were struggling for money that much, they wouldn't be running a tumble drier, as they cost a fortune in electricity, and she wouldn't have a cooked meal at lunchtime, because again, that costs electricity/ gas. Either that, or she's being completely irresponsible and has no budgeting skills or awareness of money

Reactions: 8
Those stories today have proved that their on the bare bones of their arses where money is concerned but I just can’t show her any sympathy because 1) she’s bleeping lazy and 2) her priorities are all wrong! It’s also clear that she heavily relies on her parents to get them out of the tit. Someone needs to tell her straight that she needs to get a job and stop stuffing her face with those £20 brownies every 5 minutes.

Reactions: 6
What is his role? Does anyone know? ETA I wonder if they lost tax credits/owe them money due to him getting a pay rise
Pretty sure he's now deputy store manager
Gone straight up from a section leader. That's a big jump!

Reactions: 3
From being a manager myself previously, I know a few ex deputy mangers and store managers.

One of my closest friends is currently a deputy store manager in North Yorkshire. One of the smallest asda stores and she is on £39k. Not sure of the size of the store he's at but the bigger the store the higher the wage for managers.
Section leaders are on 50p an hour above minimum wage.
It would be a huge jump for him.

Reactions: 5
There is no way that crack just appeared in one go. She's obviously still been using it. Lucky her ceiling didn't collapse.

Reactions: 3
She needs vinyl now cos it's yellow against the new bath!! Don't smile in there love, you'll blend in with your teeth 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I dunno how it works in asda but some companies will cap how much of a pay rise you can get going from one role to a more senior role so it might not have been that big a jump, obviously I have no idea 😂 but perhaps that’s why they’re still so strapped

Reactions: 2
I dunno how it works in asda but some companies will cap how much of a pay rise you can get going from one role to a more senior role so it might not have been that big a jump, obviously I have no idea 😂 but perhaps that’s why they’re still so strapped
Definitely not the case in this company 😊

• Heart
She’s probably in debt too with simply be, remember all the hauls? Probably maxed and now paying off with husbands wages

Let’s face it, she didn’t have to tag that vinyl company. She’s on the beg and she has no shame… she makes me feel sick

Oh yeah I always keep a spare bath in the garden just incase. She's a bleeping liar she knew that was gonna happen and she just chose to spend the money on brownies rather than replacing it straight away. I'm glad her tumble drier broke. Maybe now she can go on the beg for a dehumidifier instead so she can keep up with the Jones'. Prob broke it on purpose really wouldn't surprise me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.