Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah I always keep a spare bath in the garden just incase. She's a bleeping liar she knew that was gonna happen and she just chose to spend the money on brownies rather than replacing it straight away. I'm glad her tumble drier broke. Maybe now she can go on the beg for a dehumidifier instead so she can keep up with the Jones'. Prob broke it on purpose really wouldn't surprise me.
That tickled me, I've got a vision of her stood in the £10.00 bath out the garden while moley hoses her down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The video of the baby in the jumperoo she doesn't look like she's got very good head control. Surely by now she shouldn't be as floppy, no?

Reactions: 2
The video of the baby in the jumperoo she doesn't look like she's got very good head control. Surely by now she shouldn't be as floppy, no?
It’s probably because she’s always in the bleeping ‘swing of dreams’ or that newborn insert in the high chair, she hasn’t had a chance to develop her neck and back muscles, doubt Emily has tried to make an effort to give her time on her tummy either!

Reactions: 6
Well my baby is a month younger than Amelia and is currently sat in her sit me up supporting her own head 🙄 amelia should definitely have better head control than she does at her age and she shouldn’t be in a jumperoo already she doesn’t look ready for one

So did the health kick only last 24hrs then?

Also covid must not come out in the evenings in Barnsley as I see a trip to tesco was on the cards for her freebies

Attachments

Reactions: 10
They are so strapped for money they are practically living hand to mouth!!! duck off Emily. Let's see how hard up you are when you put your next brownie order in. Just a beggy witch and always crying poverty even though #moley got a huge promotion :mad:

Reactions: 8
But bought Ugg boots and slippers just weeks ago …. Wasn’t minding living hand to mouth when you had brownies in them though were you Emily!! £20 a pop and at least 3 occasions within 2 months !!

"you may have seen I hit Gold status - that's not because of MY FOLLOWING" 🤣 :rolleyes:

Yes Emily, we all thought that Shopmium were begging you to advertise for them and giving you priviledges due to your massive influence and following - because 174 likes (out of your 40k followers) on your Tefal ad was just so impressive to them!

ETA: That's 0.4% of her following that could be bothered to tap like on her latest grid post! Jeeez.

• Haha
"you may have seen I hit Gold status - that's not because of MY FOLLOWING" 🤣 :rolleyes:

Yes Emily, we all thought that Shopmium were begging you to advertise for them and giving you priviledges due to your massive influence and following - because 174 likes (out of your 40k followers) on your Tefal ad was just so impressive to them!

ETA: That's 0.4% of her following that could be bothered to tap like on her latest grid post! Jeeez.
My god she’s so embarrassing she actually thinks she has a following😭😭😭 her post engagement isn’t exactly booming, most the accounts who follow her followed her for her slimming world stuff. She’s very deluded very very deluded

Reactions: 5
My god she’s so embarrassing she actually thinks she has a following😭😭😭 her post engagement isn’t exactly booming, most the accounts who follow her followed her for her slimming world stuff. She’s very deluded very very deluded
Baffles me how these companies send her stuff to advertise!!! I mean, does anyone remember the Fitbit?? You can guarantee that's been sold on cos no fuckin way she ever used that

Who else thinks she buys followers?? I just can't get my head around the fact tgat 40,000 people are actually interested in this moaning duck of a woman

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I have lived hand to mouth. I could NO WAY afford to spend money on things I didn't need and wait for them to refund it to me a few days later. She has no idea what hand to mouth is.

Reactions: 12
No wonder the baby hasn’t been sleeping, she just have been in so much pain with her itchy head. No wonder Emily always makes sure she has the scratch mitten things! She should have been at the drs weeks ago it’s disgusting

• Sad
  • Angry
I have lived hand to mouth. I could NO WAY afford to spend money on things I didn't need and wait for them to refund it to me a few days later. She has no idea what hand to mouth is.
I thought this too!
When we lived that way, we couldn't even go out and just buy a pint of milk if we needed it because the bank was literally in minus.

Reactions: 7
I thought this too!
When we lived that way, we couldn't even go out and just buy a pint of milk if we needed it because the bank was literally in minus.
She is a bleep. She is always talking about their lack of funds, anyone who is actually living hand to mouth doesn't declare it to everyone if they can help it, they'll actually want to keep it a secret. She is really getting on my tits lately.

Reactions: 11
She is a bleep. She is always talking about their lack of funds, anyone who is actually living hand to mouth doesn't declare it to everyone if they can help it, they'll actually want to keep it a secret. She is really getting on my tits lately.
Agreed. If you were living hand to mouth you wouldn't be buying £80 ugg slippers either. Funny how she always finds the money when she needs something for herself whilst her kids are dressed in rags.

Last edited:
  • Heart
92AE5585-90C1-4BB7-BFB0-5A63964DADFD.png

Pretty sure when she shared this yesterday she made no mention of her getting any sort of reward for people signing up? And it certainly wasn’t marked as an affiliate link yesterday. Absolute bleep of a woman.

Reactions: 6
I went on her account earlier, and - having seen that it was mentioned here that she hasn't even bothered to give A's name on her "Baby #2" highlights - looked at what she had in her highlights from years ago. I only clicked on one "Cornwall Holiday" from about 3.5years ago, and I was shocked at the different in her, her care for Ella and even Hubby.

Ella had all appropriate clothing on, her hair was done in pigtails, ponytails, etc and she seemed to interact and play with her well - as well as looking stunning, I was shocked it was even the same person! Sad really...

• Sad
I went on her account earlier, and - having seen that it was mentioned here that she hasn't even bothered to give A's name on her "Baby #2" highlights - looked at what she had in her highlights from years ago. I only clicked on one "Cornwall Holiday" from about 3.5years ago, and I was shocked at the different in her, her care for Ella and even Hubby.

Ella had all appropriate clothing on, her hair was done in pigtails, ponytails, etc and she seemed to interact and play with her well - as well as looking stunning, I was shocked it was even the same person! Sad really...
She actually looks young and fresh faced and radiant here. It’s a real shame because I know first hand how much gaining weight can destroy you as a person. But she doesn’t do anything about it, and she needs to ask for help if she needs it, but instead she boasts about brownies and how much cheese she’s consumed. I really liked her when she was in her slimming world days and I’m sure people would like her a lot more if she was like that rather than being lazy and trying desperately to be relatable whilst doing it …

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.