Emilywalters_journal #9 Buying £20 brownies like she’s minted yet sells second hand babygrows on Vinted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t help but feel this was forced after recent posts here!

ETA OH ITS OLD LOL MY BAD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 987043
I wish she would show the messages he sends her now! This is 🤢
God I bet he misses her slimming world days. He was probably fed better back then! Now she’ll just blame Amelia and stick some frozen chips in the air fryer.
Also, that bath looks quite small considering the size of her. I’m dubious to how she’ll comfortably fit into it.

Reactions: 7
Just rewatched the “loungewear haul” she’s so out of breath throughout it and keeps trying to say she’s an 18 on top 😭 I call bullshit
15528137-0904-4679-A2AF-913BBA2329EF.jpeg
A630F159-322A-4BB7-9E1B-4E38FD31EE24.jpeg
387D8348-DC05-4379-BAF5-4D1498DE6C22.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
She has poor Amelia ill in hospital as a highlight so this comes as no surprise. Disgusting cretin.
So bleeping true! She has such a boring life these are her highlights. Get a life Emily seriously!

That pic of her and moley above, she is smiling. She never smiles like that usually, she definitely got herself some moley D 😫 but anyway... she is obviously very unhappy these days she literally only ever moans.

Reactions: 4
I was watching her old highlights this morning and she seems so much happier and genuinely content.

I think she’s really unhappy at the moment which is apparent In both her posts and the way she’s treating Moley. It’s clear she’s also projecting the unhappiness she’s experiencing onto everyone else but surely Moley or her family would pull her up on this

If I was behaving like this my partner would tell me to pull my head in

View attachment 987043
I wish she would show the messages he sends her now! This is 🤢
Why do I feel like she sent that to herself it just sounds so fake sounding oh my actual Lordy lord😩😩😩😩😩😩 shes so sickly and twee, who does she influence? No one! She influences me to not be an ahole mother like her one day. also feel like she’s been making an effort to show “hubby” more lately probably been reading this thread! Hi lard arse👋🏾

Just rewatched the “loungewear haul” she’s so out of breath throughout it and keeps trying to say she’s an 18 on top 😭 I call bullshit View attachment 987653View attachment 987654View attachment 987655
Literally all she used to say for every single item "It's not true to size. I'd suggest sizing up"
Yeah because you're not the size you say you are Emily!

I'm curious what size jeans she'd actually be.
Not something that's stretchy material like she always wears

Reactions: 8
I give her til end of January and she'll be back at SW. She won't pay of course, it'll be a referral from her GP which will give her 12 free weeks. Poor Emily is living hand to mouth, although more like brownie in her mouth 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Talking of 12 week referrals from the GP/Healthcare Professionals - we never did see her return to the gym or swimming classes she was going to which "every pregnant lady is entitled to".
I remember she was so out of breath walking TO the gym, I wondered if she actually went or just said she did.

Reactions: 11
Talking of 12 week referrals from the GP/Healthcare Professionals - we never did see her return to the gym or swimming classes she was going to which "every pregnant lady is entitled to".

I remember she was so out of breath walking TO the gym, I wondered if she actually went or just said she did.
Oh I think we would have seen 😅 ‘normalise normal bodies’ it would have been. Imagine if moley suddenly declared he was off the gym 😳 she’d be out there in the car park with binoculars making sure no gym bunny was coming on to ‘hubby’

• Haha

Is that a new thing? I was never offered gym or swimming when I was pregnant in 2018

Reactions: 1
Oh I think we would have seen 😅 ‘normalise normal bodies’ it would have been. Imagine if moley suddenly declared he was off the gym 😳 she’d be out there in the car park with binoculars making sure no gym bunny was coming on to ‘hubby’
😂 She would - or at home stuffing her face and passive aggressively moaning that she would of course be there too, but she's at home with a 'devil baby' and a 'toddler' who can't entertain herself. 😒

Is that a new thing? I was never offered gym or swimming when I was pregnant in 2018
I think it's a new thing for obese mothers-to-be to ensure they remain healthy and active through pregnancy, maybe not putting on extra weight, etc. Definitely not offered to every woman!

She's also definitely aiming for the Stacy Solomon influencer style, last nights bath post - wrong end of a walrus?!?

Poor, Emily Walrus, living hand to tusk. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂 She would - or at home stuffing her face and passive aggressively moaning that she would of course be there too, but she's at home with a 'devil baby' and a 'toddler' who can't entertain herself. 😒

I think it's a new thing for obese mothers-to-be to ensure they remain healthy and active through pregnancy, maybe not putting on extra weight, etc. Definitely not offered to every woman!

She's also definitely aiming for the Stacy Solomon influencer style, last nights bath post - wrong end of a walrus?!?

Poor, Emily Walrus, living hand to tusk. 😁
Hand to tusk 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.