Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband must be the biggest goon ever or actually is that big of a melt to put up with her. Constantly eating brownies, never having a wash, that disgusting black t shirt 🤢 her baby is in the same sleepsuit every day. Her eldest child is nowhere to be seen. But for me it's the tombstone teeth, they make me want to throw up. The yellow she can do something about. Its pure laziness. Disgusting
Personally I think he sounds like a bit of a sap. My husband would be calling me out if I was half as lazy as she is, buying brownies with the money that is meant to support a young family and then gorging on them herself. And don’t get me started on the parenting of that poor innocent baby! That’s his baby too so why isn’t he making sure she’s dressed appropriately as well! They both just seem absolutely clueless and it’s crazy that Amelia is their second child!!

Tombstone teeth 😂😂

Reactions: 7
I agree, I think we’re all too lenient on old moley…he’s obviously so insipid he lets her get away with anything! If he dared go against her he’d soon be out that house!
She basically found someone she could crush under her thumb and keep treating her like a princess like her parents obviously did

Reactions: 10
Can't find the person on here who said they messaged her. I take it she hasn't replied, she hasn't mentioned it on her stories either but she'll have read it no doubt. You'd think she would wake the duck up and buy her a coat!

Reactions: 4
Personally I think he sounds like a bit of a sap. My husband would be calling me out if I was half as lazy as she is, buying brownies with the money that is meant to support a young family and then gorging on them herself. And don’t get me started on the parenting of that poor innocent baby! That’s his baby too so why isn’t he making sure she’s dressed appropriately as well! They both just seem absolutely clueless and it’s crazy that Amelia is their second child!!

Tombstone teeth 😂😂
Totally agree! Its like they're teenagers with no clue

Reactions: 2
Baby is back in hospital 🥺
She absolutely blows my mind! Does she realise how bleeping serious this is?! Her poorly tiny baby is having a lumbar puncture, sounds like she's severely dehydrated (which is lethal to a baby) and she's on instagram, apologising why she hasn't updated her followers?! That baby looks really ill, she hasn't looked well since birth to me and Emily hasn't done much to help the poor little mite either!!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Poor baby.
Not sure I would be doing a boomerang for insta while my baby laid in a hospital bed 🥴

She absolutely blows my mind! Does she realise how bleeping serious this is?! Her poorly tiny baby is having a lumbar puncture, sounds like she's severely dehydrated (which is lethal to a baby) and she's on instagram, apologising why she hasn't updated her followers?! That baby looks really ill, she hasn't looked well since birth to me and Emily hasn't done much to help the poor little mite either!!
I’ve thought that, she was yellow for a long time (I know a few of my friends baby’s were but they normally looked more pink after a few days). And shes 6/7 weeks now and she still seems like she’s fresh outta the womb. I hope she’s okay but I agree. How does Emily not see how serious this is when she’s busy bleeping about on Instagram instead.

Reactions: 9
I’ve thought that, she was yellow for a long time (I know a few of my friends baby’s were but they normally looked more pink after a few days). And shes 6/7 weeks now and she still seems like she’s fresh outta the womb. I hope she’s okay but I agree. How does Emily not see how serious this is when she’s busy bleeping about on Instagram instead.
I agree I'm sure I commented on here that she looked jaundiced when she was first born. She's always looked floppy and dazed to me too. I don't think she's had enough fluids from the start, so when they snipped her tongue the poor thing didn't have much in her to heal it with 🥺 then Emily has dragged her around as much as possible! I can't actually believe what I'm seeing/reading 😳

Reactions: 5
Her comment on that message she received. She doesn’t have a leg to stand on and she’s made that ibvious, saying it’s was her choice to put her in a baby grow? Yeah that’s why the baby isn’t well!

Reactions: 11
I’m actually disgusted with her at this point. All her priorities are wrong. She is BEGGING for sympathy because her baby is in hosp.

Instagram is easiest way of up updating family. Bullshit. Do a family WhatsApp or let her parents or someone update people. Disgusting

Reactions: 12
Exactly though Emily? It was your choice not to put her in them clothes?
So you've basically just admitted there that you chose not to put her in a snowsuit ect?

I agree I'm sure I commented on here that she looked jaundiced when she was first born. She's always looked floppy and dazed to me too. I don't think she's had enough fluids from the start, so when they snipped her tongue the poor thing didn't have much in her to heal it with 🥺 then Emily has dragged her around as much as possible! I can't actually believe what I'm seeing/reading 😳
I've always thought this with looking dazed... She's never looked "with it" if that makes sense

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Now saying it’s so she can share the signs. She’s never shared them though, so another excuse instead of owning up to being a tit mother

If it’s the 4th message she’s received and it hasn’t made her think, maybe she needs some help with caring for those two children.

Now saying it’s so she can share the signs. She’s never shared them though, so another excuse instead of owning up to being a tit mother
I came to say this too 😂
Make up your mind Emily.
All you said was her lips were going blue. You never shared other symptoms.
Thought you said it was to update your family.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.