Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't even put her tit away before starting stories. No one cares, focus on your baby in hospital. Everyone there must think she's a right twit

Reactions: 6
Couldn't even put her tit away before starting stories. No one cares, focus on your baby in hospital. Everyone there must think she's a right twit
If there was any storming out/stern words by a healthcare professional, I’d bet money it was Emily’s doing 👀

Reactions: 5
Is she in a shared ward? Imagine you in there with your sick child and you hear her next to you gobbling on. ‘Just thought I’d pop on’ oh naff off Emily, look after your SICK baby 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is she actually tagging Sky in her stories while her baby is in hospital. Jesus Christ.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Surely in the last 3 days someone could of dropped her off a bag of toiletries and clothes 🤨 and babygrows!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
‘Though I don’t like being in hospital’ witch don’t lie you’ve loved every second 😡😡😡 also you’re not there for you?????

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She went home, showered and put manky clothes back on????? Huh. She hurts my brain

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Does she not bloody learn?!! Hella in just a t-shirt and skirt! she will end up in hospital next

Reactions: 8
Does she not bloody learn?!! Hella in just a t-shirt and skirt! she will end up in hospital next
And baby back out in just a sleep suit.
I know it's not super cold but that baby is ill and has just been in hospital. Surely she has a blanket?

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Amelia in the car seat without a blanket FFS.

I’ve been freezing my absolute fanny off today and im a grown women that’s been walking round a warm office and in and out of buildings through the day.

I live not far from Emily and it’s 13 degrees currently and drizzly. I’m lost for words at this point I really am.

Reactions: 13
Jesus wept she boils my piss
Ella in a t-shirt baby just in the same sleepsuit. She is crackers bet she's got that manky sweatshirt on

Reactions: 5
4588DE9D-19ED-4EBF-A910-F266F14D1CDD.png

Her best ‘feel sorry’ for me face! I thought she said that she didn’t have anything with her yet that seemed to be a big suitcase Hella was pulling along! 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.