Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 797257
Her best ‘feel sorry’ for me face! I thought she said that she didn’t have anything with her yet that seemed to be a big suitcase Hella was pulling along! 🤥
No bleeping way that's her suitcase unless she's had it there full of food. I bet that's Ella's suitcase from her nan/grandads house. Why would she have to go home for washing items if you have a suitcase full of stuff. The first thing you would pack would be toiletries and a hair brush. Scruffy bastard.

Reactions: 13
I’m annoyed at her saying “now she hasn’t got tubes I can finally lay down and have a cuddle with her…what? Does she not know you can cuddle a baby with oxygen tubes🙄

Reactions: 9
That poor baby girl, has been seriously ill, in Hospital, because her head parents can’t dress her appropriately and keep her warm, then gets taken out of hospital in a car seat, in the cold wearing…:just a bleeping sleep suit, not even a blanket covering her. Are those two bleeping stupid. I hope she does get reported, they are clearly neglecting their kids, Ella didn’t even have a bloody coat on. Just unbelievable!! I hope that fat lard arse gets a barrage of messages from people when she switches her DMs back on, seems to be the only way to get through to these morons sometimes.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
hopefully someone said something while she was in hospital or reported them. I can’t believe that. And she must be so uncomfortable in the same baby grow it must be itchy by now

Reactions: 5
Can she seriously take a good look at herself the dirt of that tshirt is just shocking, no excuse whatsoever for that. Also no blanket on the baby is shocking 🙈 and calling her pickle is just so bloody irritating 😐😐😐😐

Reactions: 8
im honestly at how stupid they are, people like this honestly do not understand how valuable it is to be a parent, they are so simple minded and absolutely stupid im honestly shocked. I wanted to report her but I don’t have any idea how?? Is there anyone here who lives nearby and could report them to the social services?

I just found out how, here’s the website if anyone is interested
B614DCB8-A703-464C-BCAB-41D67DED13C4.jpeg

Reactions: 5
8475FA48-477B-4323-8047-B6CFCDE51BDD.png

Never mind buying brownies, she wants to buy some decent clothes for her and her bleeping kids! Her priorities are fucked! I know she always moans about not having much money but you can buy decent clothes cheap enough, she’s always skanking free stuff off Facebook and she’s already bought secondhand clothes anyway. I follow lifeofcharlouise (don’t like her either) and she bought all her babies clothes secondhand. She got loads and hardly spent anything so it can be done!

Reactions: 18
That £10 she’ll pay for brownies could be spent buying her baby a thick jacket, but no. I guess Amelia will have to freeze until one comes up free on marketplace because her mum would rather stuff her fat face with brownies than keep her kid healthy. Also, how can she think she’s fooling anyone saying Amelia had joggers under her babygrow when the same 3 baby grows have been reused for weeks. Her priorities are so wrong it’s basically neglect at this point. Not putting a blanket on her going to the car seat yesterday said it all really.

Reactions: 17
What the duck is wrong with her? Use that money to buy second hand, go to primark, H&M etc and get cheap stuff for your newborn. I'm just so confused what happened to all the stuff she was washing before she had Amelia, no way was it just those sleepsuits. I don't get her at all!

Reactions: 10
Or maybe she's tagging them to try for a freebie?
Probably 😂 but we all know she'll buy them if not

What the duck is wrong with her? Use that money to buy second hand, go to primark, H&M etc and get cheap stuff for your newborn. I'm just so confused what happened to all the stuff she was washing before she had Amelia, no way was it just those sleepsuits. I don't get her at all!
Exactly! It's hardly expensive in Primark! Especially now 'hubby' has a much higher paid position at work!
£6.50 for some baby grows in Primark. Probably costs her that much in fuel to go get them when they're free on Facebook anyway when she drives to collect each item!

Reactions: 8
Posting at 850??surely it's the school run time. Ella shipped back to the grandparents

Reactions: 7
Posting at 850??surely it's the school run time. Ella shipped back to the grandparents
Or she can’t possibly go out now the baby is home 🙄 I can’t remember who said it but I think they’re right about the suitcase being ellas, otherwise why would she have to go home to shower

Reactions: 6
You can literally buy pram suits/snowsuits from George Asda for £16, they also had 20% off all baby clothes last week!! Could use ‘hubbys’ discount. Just no excuse at all.
I don’t even have kids but I felt extremely uncomfortable seeing that teeny baby out, not even a blanket or an adult coat wrapped round her!! Her priorities are so bent it’s bizarre for someone who has 2 children.

Reactions: 11
Her husband must be the biggest goon ever or actually is that big of a melt to put up with her. Constantly eating brownies, never having a wash, that disgusting black t shirt 🤢 her baby is in the same sleepsuit every day. Her eldest child is nowhere to be seen. But for me it's the tombstone teeth, they make me want to throw up. The yellow she can do something about. Its pure laziness. Disgusting

Her husband must be the biggest goon ever or actually is that big of a melt to put up with her. Constantly eating brownies, never having a wash, that disgusting black t shirt 🤢 her baby is in the same sleepsuit every day. Her eldest child is nowhere to be seen. But for me it's the tombstone teeth, they make me want to throw up. The yellow she can do something about. Its pure laziness. Disgusting
She’s only been home 2 minutes and already she’s salivating over brownies it’s literally laughable.

Her teeth are incredibly yellow because she drinks tea so much. Tea is actually worse for yellowing teeth than smoking it’s because of the tannins, but it’s so easy to deal with. Whitening strips don’t cost much on Amazon, she just doesn’t care and it’s quite obvious she’s let go of her appearance. She started going downhill and not caring since she quit slimming world. She’s turnt into a pig now

Reactions: 6
Tbh, his aren't much better. They're both as bad as each other. He looks like he only showers once a month

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.