Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A very rare dry up made me laugh… she lives off a cooked breakfast every day of the week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know I’m late but what the actual duck who calls their baby a tosser? That’s horrible. She’s SUCH A witch. Literally the worst parenting I’ve ever seen, weird person. She looks like a smelly minging cow

Reactions: 8
What happened to the baby photo shoot she kept going on about? She purchased frames for the photos but ended up putting her own photos in there? I guess she never got the freebie she was begging for!

Reactions: 6
What happened to the baby photo shoot she kept going on about? She purchased frames for the photos but ended up putting her own photos in there? I guess she never got the freebie she was begging for!
Was that the one that cost or was going to cost £300?

Reactions: 2
I’m starting to think Amelia is just a usual baby that cries to communicate but Emily uses her as an excuse to do duck all. If you can’t empty a bin while alone with your child then you should probably phone your health visitor for some help because somehow, on your second baby, you don’t know how to manage your time. You’ve put up many insta stories that are longer than the time of emptying a bin you utter twit!! Bet poor hubby dreads coming home from work.

Reactions: 10
I’m starting to think Amelia is just a usual baby that cries to communicate but Emily uses her as an excuse to do duck all. If you can’t empty a bin while alone with your child then you should probably phone your health visitor for some help because somehow, on your second baby, you don’t know how to manage your time. You’ve put up many insta stories that are longer than the time of emptying a bin you utter twit!! Bet poor hubby dreads coming home from work.
This exactly!
I don't think Amelia is any different to a normal baby!
And the times she does make any sound, Emily picks her up!

"have to wait for the hubby because I can't reach the ladder"
Or you mean you're over the weight limit for the ladder Emily hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can tell by how that blanket is sitting that shes just got her babygrow on and a hat, not a coat or snowsuit! Its not even a big thick blanket either, She honestly needs to give her head a wobble man, thats not normal behaviour in the weather this time of year normally nevermind snow! That poor baby girl 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
You can tell by how that blanket is sitting that shes just got her babygrow on and a hat, not a coat or snowsuit! Its not even a big thick blanket either, She honestly needs to give her head a wobble man, thats not normal behaviour in the weather this time of year normally nevermind snow! That poor baby girl 😔
I thought this exactly - I couldn’t get over how she’d put the blanket on her when I put my daughter in her car seat I tuck it in right down the sides just below her armpits and round the bottom of her feet so she’s snug she always has a vest, baby grow or outfit and coat or snowsuit and hat on too. If I put the blanket on the way Emily has I can guarantee it would fall off with the bumps of walking with a pram 🥴

Reactions: 4
That baby is always crying because she's bloody freezing!!! I could scream down my phone when I see how little she's wrapped up. My baby is a few months older than Amelia & she is more dressed up in the house than Amelia is in the fuckin snow! How the hell has no one said anything to her or how has she not realised that her baby is COLD.

I’m actually starting to think she has some form of postnatal depression that has not been picked up by a health visitor. She makes out Ella and Amelia are the worst kids in the World. When really, Ella is vying for her attention, and Amelia is a normal baby who cries sometimes 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know as parents we all have hard days, but I’d never berate my child on social media, call them mean names etc. And for the love of God, the way she neglects that poor child is frightening. She’s asking for another hospital visit when she’s taking her out in such cold weather (snow!!) with no more than a sleepsuit on!

Reactions: 1
I’m actually starting to think she has some form of postnatal depression that has not been picked up by a health visitor. She makes out Ella and Amelia are the worst kids in the World. When really, Ella is vying for her attention, and Amelia is a normal baby who cries sometimes 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know as parents we all have hard days, but I’d never berate my child on social media, call them mean names etc. And for the love of God, the way she neglects that poor child is frightening. She’s asking for another hospital visit when she’s taking her out in such cold weather (snow!!) with no more than a sleepsuit on!
Whilst it's possible, she always did the same with Ella 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don't think it's post natal depression. Not in regards to that anyway because she's always been like it. It's just her.

Reactions: 3
That poor baby should be in a snow suit with hat and gloves in this weather, it's freezing ffs but you can guarantee that emily is wrapped up in that continental quilt she passes off as a fuckin coat and just throws a thin blanket over Amelia that looks paper thin. Neglectful twit.

She’s just a twit who hates being a mother, she hasn’t got any maternal instincts my little toe has more maternal instinct than her. What a joke. She’s always given off the vibe she hates being a mother so why she’s had kids I don’t know because she neglects them and cannot be bothered to do the most basic of things

This is what I said a few threads back that can be annoying.
These insta people continue the exact crappy behaviour they've always done and just because they've had a baby, people think they have pnd.

I just don't get it.
Before, they were selfish, moaning, complaining, mean idiots but as soon as they have a baby, that behaviour is then labelled as pnd.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s got PND. I think she’s trying to be relatable like other mummy bloggers but because all she’s ever done is moan about Ella and now Amelia she’s coming across like a twit. I can’t understand why she’s not dressing that poor baby appropriately in winter though.

That seat she sits Amelia in the kitchen isn't the deepest.
And if she's in it with the sleeping bag still on. There's no chance she's strapped in, surely?
It makes me so nervous!

I can’t believe it’s 2/3 in the morning and she’s engaging with the baby, surely you feed, change and keep room as dark and quiet as possible. Amelia not going to know day from night

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.