Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before on Tudor Nips Feebs thread and I’ll say it again here…. I will never understand these instahuns and the slagging off of their kids online and why they think it’s cool and relatable. I have 2 kids and I can safely say I have never ever slagged them off online and I never would. Who on earth calls their baby a tosser to thousands of people?!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
My baby is a 2 weeks older than A and i could never imagine called her a tosser let alone to thousands of people on line 😞😞😊

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s such a horrible fat witch isn’t she!!
Imagine screenshotting a pic of cake and demanding the hubby to get it you..
Apparently “on a budget” so pleading poverty and saying she will wrap up presents she’s wore and been gifted to put under the tree 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Honestly it’s embarrassing.. lots of parents go without so they can give their kids a Christmas. Myself included!!!!!!!!!
Also the c*nt didn’t even like the pic of cake on insta. Shows what type of person she is really….

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve been following this thread for a while and haven’t commented but her posts over the last 24 hours have just driven me insane and I need to comment, all she’s done over the last 24 hours on her stories is moan about that poor baby? Plus she said she’s been trying to empty the kitchen bin for ‘’2 hours’’. It’s a task that literally takes 2 seconds, she infuriates me so much 🙃

Reactions: 7
I’ve been following this thread for a while and haven’t commented but her posts over the last 24 hours have just driven me insane and I need to comment, all she’s done over the last 24 hours on her stories is moan about that poor baby? Plus she said she’s been trying to empty the kitchen bin for ‘’2 hours’’. It’s a task that literally takes 2 seconds, she infuriates me so much 🙃
She's made a rod for her own back in my eyes.
It's a job that takes 2 minutes but she won't put baby down for that long.

Reactions: 3
She needs a punch in her fat, ugly, stinking, ungrateful face. This baby was meant for instagram content, nothing else. Most people are too busy to post online with a baby to look after, never mind moan about a bleeping bin! Absolutely vile person I can't stomach her

Reactions: 12
I'm happy she doesn't live near me, I'm in Newcastle and she would do a song and a dance about Fenwick window reveal which is a massive *thing* around these parts
I’m in Darlington so not far and I swear if I saw the fenwicks window on her story I’d jump off a cliff 🤣 can’t cope if she even saw that

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's a prize twit.

And if you love that baby seat in the kitchen so much... take the bleeping newborn insert out that your baby is obviously too big for!!

Maybe she's fallen asleep after you swung a rattle infront of her face because she's sick of looking at your face you munter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's made a rod for her own back in my eyes.
It's a job that takes 2 minutes but she won't put baby down for that long.
I agree, she’ll moan in the future about how clingy the baby is or something along those lines and not realise it’s because she never puts her down 🤷🏽‍♀️ I know that having a newborn baby is hard, I’m not a mother but she acts so hard done by, it’s so infuriating!

Reactions: 2
Is she just trying to wake the baby up every time?
As soon as she's asleep, phone is in her face doing talking stories.
Just leave her alone!

I agree, she’ll moan in the future about how clingy the baby is or something along those lines and not realise it’s because she never puts her down 🤷🏽‍♀️ I know that having a newborn baby is hard, I’m not a mother but she acts so hard done by, it’s so infuriating!
I've got 3. Including a baby a couple of months older than Amelia.
If I was changing the bin, and she started crying. I wouldn't just stop what I'm doing and instantly pick her up, not when it's something as quick as changing the bin bag or making a cup of tea!
Pretty sure she just uses it as an excuse for her laziness!

Reactions: 6
You’d think after being so worried sick about Amelia when she was poorly, she wouldn’t be calling her a tosser. All of the worry was for content, as is all the #relatable tit she posts (none of which is relatable can I add)

Reactions: 7
So in the last 24hrs Emily has consumed brownies (I’m gonna say all 4 too so the “hubby” can’t hve one 🐽), slice of cake, a fry up, and now cookies. What happened to those expensive fruit and veg you bought? Take it they’re in that bin you apparently couldn’t get changed.

really wonder what her cholesterol looks like 😬

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.