Emilywalters_journal #8 Neglecting baby for the gram, she has as much maternal instinct as a piece of ham

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so I know I'm going back a while now but I've been in hospital this past week because my baby has bronchiolitis, and like Amelia has had to have oxygen and be fed through a tube. I am honestly baffled at how that thing thought going on her stories talking to a bunch on strangers while Amelia was so poorly was acceptable, it's literally the last thing you'd think of doing. My head has been up my arse, not knowing whether I'm coming or going and now that I've been through the same thing, I genuinely can't believe she done that while she was in there! And then had the bleeping audacity to take her home in only a bleeping sleep suit/no blankets etc and continues to do so now. I actually dislike her, genuinely bleeping ate her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I bet she sells all that stuff on vinted for more than she bought it for at the charity shop...so sad there are really people in need who don’t use a charity shop to make a profit, people who would give anything to be gifted what emily has been gifted just like the paw patrol stuff and the baby rocker cushion which emily then sold on. She’s disgusting

Reactions: 9
Her baby tit that much she couldn't pick her daughter up. Yet she's still in the same sleeper suite. Cant have been that big 💩💩

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry but this woman is an absolute fuckin disgrace and filthy as hell with her woman clothes. Unfollowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know her Vinted name?
It’s in the bio of her emilywalters_style_journal
account. Is she serious with this tit?? Look at the state of them!! Worn twice my arse, £3 for those ‘scuffed’ shoes? The heels are basically non existent!! Just throw them away you absolute dick! Plimsolls are under £5 from new! Some people are happy to spend that on their kids PE shoes instead of being cheap and buying ones that don’t fit/are in horrible condition just because they’re ‘thrifty’ but spend lots on themselves. She makes me so angry

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
account. Is she serious with this tit?? Look at the state of them!! Worn twice my arse, £3 for those ‘scuffed’ shoes? The heels are basically non existent!! Just throw them away you absolute dick! Plimsolls are under £5 from new! Some people are happy to spend that on their kids PE shoes instead of being cheap and buying ones that don’t fit/are in horrible condition just because they’re ‘thrifty’ but spend lots on themselves. She makes me so angry
She is so bleeping skanky! Worn twice?!? Not with those heels!

Reactions: 4
That heel is actually broken!! I wouldn’t even send them to a charity shop they are that bad!! I really hope no-one buys them!!

Reactions: 9
I used to volunteer in a charity shop and this would have been put as recycling wouldn’t go near the floor. That’s fully cracks, if water got near them the shoe would get wet on the inside. What a skank.

That heel is actually broken!! I wouldn’t even send them to a charity shop they are that bad!! I really hope no-one buys them!!
They were put on there 6 months ago 😂 surely she gets the hint that nobody wants them

Reactions: 5
The worn out daps for sale has killed me 😳🤣🤣😭😭 she is such a scab!! Where's your dignity Emily?!

Reactions: 3
Shows how desperate she is……. Also those heels look like they were worn at least for a few months… does she honestly think we’re that stupid? Who would buy those it’s actually insulting especially when you can get those for much cheaper elsewhere and new! What a disgusting person I absolutely cannot stand people like her. She’s the most selfish mother I’ve ever seen, not an ounce of maternal instinct in her

Selling a gifted item for £25. Funds low after spending so much money on yourself
5BC92514-8C48-43BE-9862-F729F464DA50.png
over the weekend Emily?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.