Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why send Ella for pcr if lateral flow was negative. God I dread to think how many tests they have taken, she's always got something!!
She shouldn't have wasted the lateral flow test in the first place if Ella was already ill. They're not supposed to be done with symptoms.

Reactions: 7
So she had Ella at "home" when she was building the TV unit thing, complaining about Amelia not settling. So where was Ella if she was home from school? 🤔
And the baking on Tuesday, she always says she wants to spend time with Ella- no mention of Ella helping her bake which we all know would have been featured for the gram if it happened!

Reactions: 6
Why send Ella for pcr if lateral flow was negative. God I dread to think how many tests they have taken, she's always got something!!
Tbf I fully understand this.
Lateral flow tests are not very accurate, I know a few people with negative lateral flow tests but positive PCR test. Only done both due to work requirements.

She shouldn't have wasted the lateral flow test in the first place if Ella was already ill. They're not supposed to be done with symptoms.
This is true.

Reactions: 4
Why does that baby never wear a hat / cardigan??🤷‍♀️It's not the height of summer you daft witch, no wonder your child is coughing

"never thought I'd be one of those parents pushing the pushchair inside the house"
Why is that a bad thing 🤔
What's wrong with it?

Also. Put the damn baby down 😑

The more she shows Ella now, the more it proves she's not there when she doesn't show her 😂

For any normal person it'd be "Well, they don't have to show their kids constantly"
But in the case of Emily, the kids have the camera in their face constantly so it's odd when they're jot 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m no parent or anything but she scares the tit out of me the way she holds the baby and the head wobbling all over the place

Reactions: 11
It's cold wet and raining where we are today and that baby is in the pram with just a blanket. Where's her cardigan and hat or something. She's coughing and not good and she takes her out like that. Thick as tit

It's cold wet and raining where we are today and that baby is in the pram with just a blanket. Where's her cardigan and hat or something. She's coughing and not good and she takes her out like that. Thick as tit
I live 10 mins away from Emily and it has been on/off raining all day. Iv had a coat on today so a newborn baby 100% needs a coat and hat on too! She’s an absolute moron honestly

Reactions: 9
I’m no parent or anything but she scares the tit out of me the way she holds the baby and the head wobbling all over the place
Omg I totally agree. Same here, not a parent but it’s frightening to watch

Reactions: 3
No money and can't afford to buy stuff but can go private for the baby tongue tie. What a load of bollocks you crying poverty👎

Reactions: 10
She’s wearing that smelly fishy birth gown again!!!!! To her “private tongue tie appointment” - she will take any chance to show that off. Why don’t you spend that money on a new baby gro before she bursts out of the seams

daft cow

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Why did she go private? My friends child got his tongue tie done, was seen by NHS within 6 weeks of his birth so did she need to go private?

Reactions: 5
Why did she go private? My friends child got his tongue tie done, was seen by NHS within 6 weeks of his birth so did she need to go private?
Because the NHS wasn't for another 2 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

The NHS also apparently told her its only a slight tongue tie but she's saying the private guy is saying it's 95%

Last edited:
Out of interest how much is a private tongue tie appointment? Will she be able to afford any brownies this month?

• Haha
Out of interest how much is a private tongue tie appointment? Will she be able to afford any brownies this month?
There's no actual price on the website for the procedure but the assessment is £100 alone. There's also lots of virtual support available, you know, the things the NHS offers for free.....

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.