Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know if it's just me that thought it. When she said before that the NHS said its just a slight tongue tie but this private guy has told her it's 95%.
I thought.. Well of course he's not going to tell you it's only slight? Because you might change your mind and that means losing money?

Reactions: 10
Out of interest how much is a private tongue tie appointment? Will she be able to afford any brownies this month?
She'll just beg like the grabby bleep she is. Ella will also forgo anything brand new even if she needs it.

Reactions: 3
Out of interest how much is a private tongue tie appointment? Will she be able to afford any brownies this month?
Apparently it can cost in the region of £150+ depending on how severe it is. That will be at least 12 months of brownie begging now

Reactions: 4
That pic she ‘loves’ it’s obvious the baby’s to ge is severely tongue tied, you can see it! I feel like anyone else in this position would have got help sooner instead of sitting on their arse moaning

Reactions: 7
That pic she ‘loves’ it’s obvious the baby’s to ge is severely tongue tied, you can see it! I feel like anyone else in this position would have got help sooner instead of sitting on their arse moaning
Sorry but I think it's an awful photo. She paid over £360 for professional ones but where are they 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So she says one midwife told her she couldn’t see any tongue tie and one told her it was really bad, can someone with kids tell me, looking at her pics that she’s put on insta of the tongue tie, is there any way a midwife would actually say it wasn’t that bad? This is like the one sonographer who told her it was a boy then suddenly it was a girl 🙄

Reactions: 5
So she says one midwife told her she couldn’t see any tongue tie and one told her it was really bad, can someone with kids tell me, looking at her pics that she’s put on insta of the tongue tie, is there any way a midwife would actually say it wasn’t that bad? This is like the one sonographer who told her it was a boy then suddenly it was a girl 🙄
She makes half of this tit up to have something to post. The midwife never said that and she knew it was girl from the off! She is a filthy liar who is after attention and content for instagram. She won't stop but I do wish she would stop making NHS staff look bad with her lies especially after the last couple of years.

Reactions: 9
She's full of tit. End.

Reactions: 4
Imagine your 5 week old child is getting her tongue cut and you’re like hold on there love let me just take a pic for the gram…

Reactions: 13
She makes the tit up so she makes out she has had bad service or has something to complain about. Same as when she 'receives messages' that never happened.

If her tongue tie has been as bad as it clearly is though.. Why has she left it until Amelia was crying constantly to do something about it if she could apparently see all these things like her losing latch, gulping air ect ect. Yet she only decided to do something about it a couple of weeks ago?

Ffs, it'll pumpkin pics galore sunday 🤦‍♀️ At least poor Ella might get some family time, feel sorry for the kid #missingchild #freemoley

So the baby is getting dragged out in the cold again today.
why can’t someone stay at home with the baby if she’s full of cold and just one of them take Ella pumpkin picking?

So the baby is getting dragged out in the cold again today.
why can’t someone stay at home with the baby if she’s full of cold and just one of them take Ella pumpkin picking?
This! Why would you drag a poorly newborn out in the cold, can guarantee she will probably be dressed in just a bloody sleep suit again, I don’t think that poor baby has any other clothes. Mine are 6 months and they both go out in coats, with a blanket over them in the pushchair, Amelia isn’t even two months old yet, and I’ve never seen her dressed in more than a sleep suit, even when in the pushchair - she should at least have a hat and cardigan on considering she’s so young. Emily needs to stop buying brownies to fill her face with and actually dress her baby properly - no wonder the poor thing has a bleeping cold, I bet she’s freezing constantly 😡

Reactions: 11
This! Why would you drag a poorly newborn out in the cold, can guarantee she will probably be dressed in just a bloody sleep suit again, I don’t think that poor baby has any other clothes. Mine are 6 months and they both go out in coats, with a blanket over them in the pushchair, Amelia isn’t even two months old yet, and I’ve never seen her dressed in more than a sleep suit, even when in the pushchair - she should at least have a hat and cardigan on considering she’s so young. Emily needs to stop buying brownies to fill her face with and actually dress her baby properly - no wonder the poor thing has a bleeping cold, I bet she’s freezing constantly 😡
Even when it is a sleepsuit, it's the same ones!
I swear she showed a whole line full of them ages ago

Reactions: 6
Why did she even take amelia to get her tongue division done when she was full of cold 😒😒
Could of waited a few days till she felt better. I cant believe she's already had a child before, she comes across as totally clueless

Reactions: 8
Why did she even take amelia to get her tongue division done when she was full of cold 😒😒
Could of waited a few days till she felt better. I cant believe she's already had a child before, she comes across as totally clueless
Ella's always out in just a Tshirt or something though when Emily is in a coat and it's like 8 degrees!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.