Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna be a kick off when people clock those I am statements print and the ones that the nurse mum is selling

Reactions: 6
I really think she's been shipped off to her grandparents or something.
I feel we'd have more of a big deal over the school run and photos/videos
She mentioned it yesterday, but that means nothing.

Reactions: 5
Imagine your kid shitting on you and the first thing you do is video it for Instagram. bleeping scrubber will still be in that top, unwashed, for the next week. She literally disgusts me

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Imagine your kid shitting on you and the first thing you do is video it for Instagram. bleeping scrubber will still be in that top, unwashed, for the next week. She literally disgusts me
🤮🤮🤮🤮 Why clean yourself when you can film yourself covered in human tit. She really is vile. She makes me sick!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She's
She's definitely been shipped off and I bet she uses the excuse of the baby crying too much and keeping her awake so it's for the best whilst she's at school! Once the tounge ties gone and the baby's still crying because she won't leave it alone she will be back and having to live with it!

Reactions: 4
She's

She's definitely been shipped off and I bet she uses the excuse of the baby crying too much and keeping her awake so it's for the best whilst she's at school! Once the tounge ties gone and the baby's still crying because she won't leave it alone she will be back and having to live with it!
But baby seems to be magically cured since she posted her crying stories? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
Imagine having the audacity to tell people they don't need to put on lots of weight during pregnancy when in the previous paragraph she said she weighed over 20 stone whilst full term 😱🤢 she's five foot nothing and morbidly obese. Ain't nothing about that wench that's going to make me want to take advice from her.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Imagine having the audacity to tell people they don't need to put on lots of weight during pregnancy when in the previous paragraph she said she weighed over 20 stone whilst full term 😱🤢 she's five foot nothing and morbidly obese. Ain't nothing about that wench that's going to make me want to take advice from her.
This 🙌🏼

Reactions: 5
Telling people they don't need to gain weight when pregnant like people choose to 😂

Yet she gains loads of weight when not pregnant haha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she was over 20 stone before she got pregnant. She ballooned rapidly. That's her business but wow, don't advise others 🤣 she's such a head

Reactions: 7
I think she was over 20 stone before she got pregnant. She ballooned rapidly. That's her business but wow, don't advise others 🤣 she's such a head
She's the last person I'd take any kind of advice from, she's an absolute minger. Dirty, scruffy clothes and hair. Nevermind going for yet another free hair appointment she needs a fuckin good scrub in the bath. That black top will be walking itself to the washing machine soon 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s even holding the baby when getting her hair done…. can she not just put the baby in a baby carrier? Why do I feel like she’s the type to hold her while having a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s even holding the baby when getting her hair done…. can she not just put the baby in a baby carrier? Why do I feel like she’s the type to hold her while having a tit
Then she wonders why she has to play with Ella so much (or she used to before she was obviously shipped out), put the baby down sometimes

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.