Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s obvious that all of her followers are from her slimming world days. How much you betting she’ll be back on slimming world just for engagement, because she sucks at actually losing weight and making healthy lifestyle changes.
Also love how she saved ONE brownie for bake off, bet the hubby wasn’t even allowed to smell it 🤣
duck off Emily, those Brownies have well been demolished since last week. I bet she bought one yesterday just to watch the bake off. Greedy pig🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know she’s not got loads of money. But all this facebook marketplace/charity shop stuff annoys me. Nothing wrong with a bargain, but when you spend £100 a birthday dress emily, god knows how much on brownies and crap, but are getting everything for your baby off there when there are definitely people worse off than you who need it. Don’t think that baby had much new stuff at all. Bragging about free wardrobes when there are probably people who need them more. When people see what she chooses to spend her money on, she needs to give her head a wobble over her priorities. Not to mention her getting all that paw patrol stuff and then selling it on for more 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
I know she’s not got loads of money. But all this facebook marketplace/charity shop stuff annoys me. Nothing wrong with a bargain, but when you spend £100 a birthday dress emily, god knows how much on brownies and crap, but are getting everything for your baby off there when there are definitely people worse off than you who need it. Don’t think that baby had much new stuff at all. Bragging about free wardrobes when there are probably people who need them more. When people see what she chooses to spend her money on, she needs to give her head a wobble over her priorities. Not to mention her getting all that paw patrol stuff and then selling it on for more 🤦🏼‍♀️
People who take the piss on my local selling groups get banned! Let's hope someone local to her has realised what she's upto and has a word with admin. That's just smelly, greedy Emily all over. She's vile.

Reactions: 9
Why has she all of a sudden decided she’s the spokesperson and leading influencer of buying/taking second hand goods? I get that she’s trying to prove that some of it is as good as new but why does she feel the need to show everyone EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

We know that they aren’t well off but given that she has absolutely no shame in buying stuff for herself that’s brand new I’d assume that she could afford to buy new once and a while for her children too. Just because it’s free it doesn’t mean that you have to have it! There will definitely be someone out there more desperate for what she’s picking up than she is.

Reactions: 8
Hubbeh has just got a promotion at Asdeh so surely they can afford some IKEA wardrobes and leave free things for people without a wage coming in

Reactions: 10
Not 100% sure what wage he'll be on now but as a section leader, he would've been around 19k a year, and the only asda deputy store manager wage I've known was 40k.
So either way, it'll be quite a bit more than he was on before

Reactions: 4
Not 100% sure what wage he'll be on now but as a section leader, he would've been around 19k a year, and the only asda deputy store manager wage I've known was 40k.
You'd think he'd have to work up from section leader to section manager and up from there.

Reactions: 1
The store hubby is working at is only 4 aisles so can’t imagine he would be on a big wage

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They've got a fortune coming in now and she's buying reduced price stuff at company shop, I bastard dislike her

Reactions: 4
40k?! And she’s taking freebies on marketplace?!

My sister is an assistant manager for ASDA and its under 30k. Still good money though for old moley
My dad is deputy store manager at an Asda and he's on just over 37k. It's a tiny store too.
So 35-40k sounds about right

Might show him a photo of moley and tell him to keep an eye out at the big meetings as they're in a similar area 😂

Reactions: 2
Amazed he got a promotion seeing as all emily has done is slate his place of work
Omg! I remember cringing watching those stories. She was really on one slagging it off wasn’t she! Funny how now she doesn’t work he’s ok to work there 🤨
Didn’t he apply for another job which she kept going on about and then he didn’t get it?! (Can’t remember if it was her or someone else!)

Reactions: 6
Omg! I remember cringing watching those stories. She was really on one slagging it off wasn’t she! Funny how now she doesn’t work he’s ok to work there 🤨
Didn’t he apply for another job which she kept going on about and then he didn’t get it?! (Can’t remember if it was her or someone else!)
She's done it a few times! She's an arrogant lump. I think they both tried for different jobs and failed

Reactions: 5
Emily's talking about standing in front of the mirror saying affirmations.
I am kind
I am brave
I am wearing the dressing gown I gave birth in out in public

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah. He applied to be a manager. Which is one position above section leader.
Which he didn't get. She was fuming 😂
So not sure how he's managed to get deputy store manager which is another step above the manager position he applied for 😂 store must've been desperate 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.