Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She got told off for overdoing it apparently 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Unless she had a csection or complicated birth, which by the sounds of wasn't the case at all with how quick she was out...
She wouldn't get told off at all 😂

Plus.. Ive only evey been asked "Have you been out?"
Typical Emily probably listed every single thing she's done. 😂

All she's done is walk to the post office.
Got for a walk to the park and go out for a meal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s just extremely smug. She talks about having the perfect chilled out baby. My baby was two weeks early. So chilled, barley cried then a few weeks later, boom! She found her lungs. Don’t be too smug yet Emily! 😂

Reactions: 8
Her calling the baby greedy bothers me, the only greedy person in that house is Emily the Elephant

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but if she ate like this after having Ella I’m not surprised her milk supply “disappeared” I thought when you were breastfeeding you had to nourish yourself not eat loaves and loaves of bread!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love toast just like the normal British gal does but come on…at least mix it up, add some jam or something 🤣 MAKE A MEAL! How long till she’s back on SW?

Reactions: 6
Okay, this could be because I'm child free but what is the point of a newborn photoshoot? I see a few people getting them and I just want to be like 'you're not Angelina Jolie, no one gives a duck apart from you' especially for that price!

Reactions: 5
Okay, this could be because I'm child free but what is the point of a newborn photoshoot? I see a few people getting them and I just want to be like 'you're not Angelina Jolie, no one gives a duck apart from you' especially for that price!
it’s just for memories really, it’s a cliche but they grow and change so quickly, so it’s a nice way to remember them as teeny babies. I’ve never had the chance to do them with my 3, but I would’ve liked to - I would not be paying those bloody prices though, that’s extortionate!

Reactions: 3
I've never got them done simply for the price!
I know it's a lot of work, editing, equipment ect.
But I'd just rather not pay them for some photos 😂

Reactions: 4
Ok so the clock at the photo shoot says 9.05 (the time I’m assuming she was born) does this fit in with the stories she posted and time she left hospital? May be a good way to catch her out about lying about when the baby was born

Reactions: 2
Ok so the clock at the photo shoot says 9.05 (the time I’m assuming she was born) does this fit in with the stories she posted and time she left hospital? May be a good way to catch her out about lying about when the baby was born
She didn't actually say a time when the baby was born.
She left hospital around 2 from stories.
Mustn't have been on the drip long because she posted at 7.30 when she hadn't long been on the drip

So she’s used money people gave for the baby. Surely that money should be spent on what the baby needs/wants in terms of a nice teddy, toys etc. Oh no, Emily has to spend it on what she wants 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.