Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes selling her battered Uggs on vinted and listed them as very good condition 🤪 she's on a other planet

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I remember when she did a selling thing on her ‘style’ page and posted ellas battered P.E plimsolls. She has no shame

Reactions: 4
I remember when she did a selling thing on her ‘style’ page and posted ellas battered P.E plimsolls. She has no shame
418AC04C-A898-4D58-A6C4-BF81B090CBFD.jpeg
These?? 😂I’ll give you £3 to put them in the bleeping bin Emily! You can get brand new ones for that price 😂😂😂

Shes selling her battered Uggs on vinted and listed them as very good condition 🤪 she's on a other planet
She must read here they’re not on there anymore

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 741295These?? 😂I’ll give you £3 to put them in the bleeping bin Emily! You can get brand new ones for that price 😂😂😂

She must read here they’re not on there anymore
Why would you even sell stuff that worn, it’s just embarrassing! Just makes her look like a greedy cow, trying to claw back a few quid for some tatty pumps 🙄

In the description for the plimsolls, it also says worn twice, in great condition apart from the scuffs.
Sorry? They're more than scuffs for a start. And only worn twice and that's happened to them? Wtf was she doing?

• Haha
In the description for the plimsolls, it also says worn twice, in great condition apart from the scuffs.
Sorry? They're more than scuffs for a start. And only worn twice and that's happened to them? Wtf was she doing?
Scuffs! The bloody sole is flaking off 😂

Plus they’d have to pay the postage for them as well as the bargain £3 price 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is the ‘hubby’ running round after her? Surely she’s capable of doing the food shop. Seems like his having to do everything, and be awake all night staring at the baby before going off to work!

Why is the ‘hubby’ running round after her? Surely she’s capable of doing the food shop. Seems like his having to do everything, and be awake all night staring at the baby before going off to work!
No excuse but I think we all called this. He does everything for her! I suppose she thinks it’s sweet and it is to an extent but she literally does nothing.

Regarding the food shop, she could even get the food shop delivered! I’m really confused why she’s gone to the shop in the first place just to sit in the car to feed her baby when she could quite easily have done that at home?

No excuse but I think we all called this. He does everything for her! I suppose she thinks it’s sweet and it is to an extent but she literally does nothing.

Regarding the food shop, she could even get the food shop delivered! I’m really confused why she’s gone to the shop in the first place just to sit in the car to feed her baby when she could quite easily have done that at home?
It’s like she had to be involved in everything, very controlling

Reactions: 5
She's been sitting with the baby the whole time whilst he's got our and done the shop. Now he's had to come back and change the poop.
Does she do anything?

Reactions: 6
It’s so embarrassing how she goes out looking for free things but can’t even give away some scruffy old stuff, she still tries to make money!! Alright to take take take but can’t even do the same. She really has no shame. And I just don’t believe that pram was free with how good condition it’s in..🤔

Reactions: 9
I'm shocked that pram was free. The Wayfarer gave a great resell value. I sold mine for £350

• Wow
Just seen that’s she said ‘even Logan was living with us’ I’ve missed this!? What’s happened to the ‘puppy’?!

Just seen that’s she said ‘even Logan was living with us’ I’ve missed this!? What’s happened to the ‘puppy’?!
They got rid of him because the baby was coming basically.

Reactions: 6
Absolutely love the story she’s reshaped with Logan. He doesn’t give two fucks about her 😂 although kinda sad as he probably knows he was rehomed

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.