Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After her latest story with the brookie, I’ve a feeling hubby now works at my local Asda-it’s an awful shop!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine if she was charged for the amount of times she used the nhs. In the past year alone with the obscene amount of Covid tests, the tests during her pregnancy and everything else that she goes to the doctor/hospital for plus her pregnancy/labour her bill would be through the roof

Reactions: 4
Ffs, she is one irritating twit. 🤬🤬
'The hubby..... the hubby......the hubby......'
Might as well say, 'The hired help'.
Use his bloody name, you ignorant cow. 🤬🤬🤬
I'd HATE to live next door to her.

Reactions: 13
So she's acting like these plaques were as if she didn't know they were coming saying they turned up the day after they announced the name.

She announced the name ect in the afternoon and this arrived the morning the next day.
Sounds like bullshit to me.
Sounds like she told them the name before that and knew she was being sent them

Reactions: 7
Is she wearing the housecoat that she had seen up out and about 🙈🙈🙈
Omg she really is 😂 god this woman is such an embarrassment.
And just for the record Emily, nobody gives a tit how many people, prams or car seats fit into your car. Go buy some actual clothes and shut the duck up you absolute bore

What kind of parents first thought when their baby is crying in hunger, is to get their phone out and film them? This woman gets worse by the day. Put your fecking phone away and prioritise your child 😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Howling that she's wearing her dressing gown come nightie out in public ffs! Wtf is wrong with her?! Why does she think that's suitable? Or has she sewn it up to be something else now? 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
When I read your comments about her wearing the sewn up dressing gown on their day out I thought no surely not…. Well just watched the stories and hahahahahahhaha omg why the duck is she wearing that as a dress?!?!?

Reactions: 7
Howling that she's wearing her dressing gown come nightie out in public ffs! Wtf is wrong with her?! Why does she think that's suitable? Or has she sewn it up to be something else now? 😅
I just had to go and see the spectacle for myself and wow....just wow 🤣🥴 she has absolutely NO shame! I bet not one item of clothing fits her. Just buy some second hand clothes emily, it's good enough for your children! Absolute scruff 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought "Surely not" when I saw it. Came here and its exactly what I thought 😂
Not only is it a dressing gown.. Its also what she gave birth in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she’s probably got those compression socks and sandals on too 😭😭 wonder if “hubby” is actually quiet embarrassed deep down

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay this might just be me but if she did give birth in that robe/whatever the duck it is, I find it rank that she's wearing it out and about.

Reactions: 5
I don't know if I'm just not as trusting but it does make me nervous keep seeing the photos of Ella standing up holding Amelia. Even more so on the concrete steps today.

I'm probably too paranoid 😂 but I even make sure my 8 year old is sitting down 😂

I don't know if I'm just not as trusting but it does make me nervous keep seeing the photos of Ella standing up holding Amelia. Even more so on the concrete steps today.

I'm probably too paranoid 😂 but I even make sure my 8 year old is sitting down 😂
Won’t let her push her down a quiet road in her pram without an adult holding on but can hold her standing up on concrete steps 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.