Emilywalters_journal #7 Wearing same top, sacked off dog, shoving food down her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hubby’s gone to work after staying awake all night watching the baby because Emily wants to sleep and someone needs to be watching the baby even when she’s sleeping.

Except for Emily, who is posting stories from her kitchen away from her sleeping baby so she can eat some more toast 🤔

Ridiculous isn’t it? She can’t expect her Husband to stay awake all night watching the baby so she can sleep, then she quite happily leaves her in her basket ‘unsupervised’ by an adult. Like I said upthread, she picks and chooses when she wants to worry and be paranoid about the baby.

It makes no sense 😂
She thinks something bad will happen when she sleeps because she's not watching the baby.. But is fine to go in the kitchen whilst the baby sleeps... What's the difference?
Absolutely no difference, she’s just being an idiot!

Reactions: 5
Hubby’s gone to work after staying awake all night watching the baby because Emily wants to sleep and someone needs to be watching the baby even when she’s sleeping.
I bet hubby is straight back to sleep as soon as Emily’s back is turned 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will be wearing that black sack in 6 months time.
Maybe by then the hole in it will be big enough to whip her tit through so she doesn't have to put the child under her dress.

Restaurant probs completely unaware she is an ‘influencer’ or ‘instagrammer’ why would they gift her random family a meal. And don’t even get me started on that dress
I noticed she actually tagged them before they went. Definitely her sly attempt at begging for a discount or freebie of some sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really feel she is being overly smug about the breastfeeding- showing she got so much milk from her ‘worse-producing boob’ 🙄 I did bf both my girls for a year but it wasn’t easy- if I was at the beginning of my journey watching her smug stories I think it really would have made me feel like tit! Also how is she getting 6 hours solid sleep when her baby is what 3 days old? I feel really sorry for moley to be honest

Reactions: 11
Is she going to tell us this every morning now? And show us how much milk?
😑 Bored of it already.

Reactions: 7
6 hours solid sleep?! Is the hubby doing everything now then? It’s a shame he can’t grow himself a pair of boobs too then Emily wouldn’t need to feed her either

Reactions: 8
Baby in the same baby grow still or is this the clean one
She put the clean one on the other day when she had to show Ella picking it. I doubt she's done the washing and got it back out again in a day or so to put it back on. So I'm voting for the same one 😂

I can see baby going into hospital with her jaundice as its not looking much better to me
It does take a lot longer to clear in breastfed babies. Especially as she only put her in the window yesterday.

Mine weren't breastfed and even they took a good 4 or 5 days for it to look less noticeable.
It does tend to look worse in photos too I find.

She put the clean one on the other day when she had to show Ella picking it. I doubt she's done the washing and got it back out again in a day or so to put it back on. So I'm voting for the same one 😂

It does take a lot longer to clear in breastfed babies. Especially as she only put her in the window yesterday.

Mine weren't breastfed and even they took a good 4 or 5 days for it to look less noticeable.
It does tend to look worse in photos too I find.

She will want her too for engagement

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.