Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh I’m so confused? So first it was a boy then she said oh no it’s a girl now they’re off to go check again? Is this normal??
She apparently had a private scan at 16 weeks, which confirmed it was a boy (she went out and bought boys baby clothes after this, then said a few days ago she’d not bought anything - despite showing said clothes on her stories) then she went for her 20 week NHS scan a few days ago and was told it was a girl, now she’s asked the private scan company to rebook her to ‘confirm’ her babies gender 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So they have no money but they will pay for a private scan 1 month before she gets her NHS one? Where’s the logic ?

Reactions: 9
So they have no money but they will pay for a private scan 1 month before she gets her NHS one? Where’s the logic ?
People can do what they want obvs but personally I don’t get why the extra 4 weeks makes that much difference! I had a private one with my first and will do with current pregnancy but that’s only because my hospital have a policy of not checking the gender so if you want to know you have to go private. If they did tell me I certainly wouldn’t be paying approx £70 for an extra month of knowing when there’s a chance it’s wrong as it’s early!

Reactions: 4
This is it, she has constantly moaned publicy about having NO MONEY, then proceeded to do clothing hauls, decorate (badly) her house, buy Hella pointless tit, spend loads of money of food and chocolate to stuff her fat hole... now she's up the duff and is pissing money up the wall on non essentials... all on one wage. Yeah Emily you're so skint you utter fucktard. The woman is nothing but a devious, manipulating liar

• Heart
Reactions: 9
For what it’s worth when I had my son I had a gender scan at 16+1 and they said boy, at 20 weeks I went to the nhs scan and he was still a boy...I think she’s bullshitting!

Reactions: 2
Why is she going again? She told Ella it was a boy then a girl...then what if they say it’s a boy? She’s going to be so confused. Personally if there was a mix up, I’d wait til it was definite before saying anything to Ella

For what it’s worth when I had my son I had a gender scan at 16+1 and they said boy, at 20 weeks I went to the nhs scan and he was still a boy...I think she’s bullshitting!
They warn you when you go to the very early gender chuck scan that it’s not anywhere near 100% accurate. I had my scan privately and they said girl, NHS also said girl but he turned out to be a boy. Apparently he was lying to one side and hiding it haha.

They warn you when you go to the very early gender chuck scan that it’s not anywhere near 100% accurate. I had my scan privately and they said girl, NHS also said girl but he turned out to be a boy. Apparently he was lying to one side and hiding it haha.
Oh wow, he was hiding just at the right time for both scans 😀
Did you find it difficult adjusting? As in when you were pregnant thinking of what your little girl would look like etc, then he was a boy. Just curious xx

Wow...I’m sorry you experienced that! How did people react when they found out? How did you react...so interesting! I know the man that did my early scan had been doing it privately for all his professional life he was very confident I’m so glad I got a boy😂 and he did say if the nhs person said the opposite they’d scan me again for free

Same thing happened to me 😂
Wasn't picked up until my 36 week growth scan 😂

Although the other way around, like Emily, is a lot rarer

• Wow
Not to sound mean but they may of struggled to see gender early as it’s harder to scan larger ladies especially at her size. My friend a sonography said it’s much harder to get the measurements and see everything

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.