Emilywalters_journal #6 I lied about the gender..little freebie is due in September

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They waste money so much. I think they live on credit cards. She said she's having a growth scan at 28 or 32 weeks (can't remember wh'ich) so could of confirmed gender then instead of wasting money

Reactions: 5
They waste money so much. I think they live on credit cards. She said she's having a growth scan at 28 or 32 weeks (can't remember wh'ich) so could of confirmed gender then instead of wasting money
I agree. Tbh the nhs scan she had in the week that said the baby was a girl was apparently 99.99% sure of the gender so that would have been enough for me. Failing that, check again at 28 weeks when she has her growth scan. Why the need to go back today! Don’t believe a word of what she says about money being tight etc when she’s spending it left, right and centre. One wage too and not even hers!!

Reactions: 3
I agree. Tbh the nhs scan she had in the week that said the baby was a girl was apparently 99.99% sure of the gender so that would have been enough for me. Failing that, check again at 28 weeks when she has her growth scan. Why the need to go back today! Don’t believe a word of what she says about money being tight etc when she’s spending it left, right and centre. One wage too and not even hers!!
It may just be my hospital but I've never known anyone to go to a gender scan and them say they're 99.9% sure of the sex.
Especially when saying a girl.
Because it can be so easy to get wrong sometimes. They usually say they're pretty sure.. Or something similar.
I have a 3 week old and I did ask at my 20 week scan why she basically said "If I had to put a bet on it I'd say girl", and her response was "it's so easy to be wrong and things be hidden so we're told to word it in that way even if we feel certain"

I found out at my 34 week scan my 3rd baby was a boy. Tried to at private 16 week gender scan but he was lying on tummy and nothing we done (had me doing star jumps and walking up and down stairs) moved him!! 20 week scan again same thing. 28 week scan and he was the same. 34 week growth scan and he was the right position and could see e everything ha

Reactions: 2
Anyone that buys that Merida dress 🙈 looks disgusting. She's desperate even for a couple quid.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She begs for freebies 24/7 yet is trying to sell tit stuff for cheap, bleeping give them to someone in need, you’re alright taking from everyone else aren’t you!!! She makes me so angry.

Reactions: 6
It’s made me mad that she’s selling all her tit - all the kids clothes are in ‘worn’ condition. Not worth £5/£7!!!

Reactions: 7
Yuk imagine selling clothes that look like that...just chuck them and forget about it😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yuk imagine selling clothes that look like that...just chuck them and forget about it😂
Definitely shops in the 90% off clearance stuff online then sells it on for more. No one else would choose those clothes

Why is she selling girls clothes if she’s having a girl?!
She said the other day that she was selling it because she didn’t have room to store it as they only live in a 2 up 2 down. She’ll be on the beg for a free house next when she realises they can’t fit 2 adults, 2 kids, an overweight dog and a cat in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said the other day that she was selling it because she didn’t have room to store it as they only live in a 2 up 2 down. She’ll be on the beg for a free house next when she realises they can’t fit 2 adults, 2 kids, an overweight dog and a cat in 😂
where are they going to put the new baby/all the stuff that comes with a new baby 😳

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.