Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to have a look because I’m sure someone said how much he should be on but all I can find is it’s 50p more an hour than regular staff. I guess he’ll be on less than 20k? Maybe 19k. I can’t see her bringing much more in than a few hundred a month from Instagram. It’s not even the baby, it’s everything else on top I’m struggling to see how they could afford it. ETA: just found somewhere that said the average for it is 17,500.
Course you can afford it when everything is gifted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t think that’ll top it up by much, especially if they own their own house as they won’t get help with the mortgage payments.
That's very true.
Someone must've paid off their mortgage or something then surely?
2 cars, bills, a child, dog, cat... All on 17k? With enough money to afford another one too 🤔

Reactions: 2
I don't think she should be talking about how long it took to conceive. It could possibly be upsetting for others especially women her size who most probably take a long while to conceive and think oh she can get pregnant just like that what's wrong with me. Even women of healthy weights could still find that triggering. I just don't get the obsession with people asking how long it took to conceive it should be kept private

Reactions: 9
Ugh que the Instamum/Mumma content...

for all those saying they couldn’t afford to have a kid, Something that always got told to me was if your waiting to be able to afford a child then you’ll never have one and the cost of a kid just get absorbed in the rest of your out going’s, was certainly true with my 2 and we don’t feel any worse off. Life’s too short, if you want a kid, have it and shower it with love as long as you can ❤

Reactions: 11
I don't think she should be talking about how long it took to conceive. It could possibly be upsetting for others especially women her size who most probably take a long while to conceive and think oh she can get pregnant just like that what's wrong with me. Even women of healthy weights could still find that triggering. I just don't get the obsession with people asking how long it took to conceive it should be kept private
It reminds me of jsg who basically bragged about getting pregnant the first time they tried. By all means share your journey but no one needs to know the finer details

Reactions: 8
Exactly! Nothing stopped her from replying to that comment privately. It’s making a point that even thou she’s overweight, she got pregnant super fast anyway.

Reactions: 7
I have been struggling recently because I feel like everyone is pregnant or just had a baby recently and after TTC for a while it hurts. I don’t begrudge people being pregnant because I knew it wouldn’t be easy for me. However, kinda a kick in the teeth when someone is basically going on about how it look them maybe a month to get pregnant. No one needs to know that much detail, she could have just said ‘we got pregnant pretty quickly’ especially as I’m guessing the person who sent that is likely struggling to conceive

• Sad
Exactly! Nothing stopped her from replying to that comment privately. It’s making a point that even thou she’s overweight, she got pregnant super fast anyway.
Need to vomit, imagine moley moley on top

Undeserving begging bleep has been given a free trip to a bleeping spa

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Need to vomit, imagine moley moley on top

Undeserving begging bleep has been given a free trip to a bleeping spa
I reckon she will be gifted a lot between now and having the baby. It’s really going to make me mad! 100% she will be gifted a “baby moon”, a sleepyhead, reckon she will be on the beg for a new pram or nursery furniture soon too 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I wonder what the “dreadful” family news was that she mentioned a few weeks ago 🤔 it’s never been brought up again. Perhaps it was just to get some attention and engagement when she wasn’t posting

Reactions: 6
I wonder what the “dreadful” family news was that she mentioned a few weeks ago 🤔 it’s never been brought up again. Perhaps it was just to get some attention and engagement when she wasn’t posting
Now she’s pregnant she doesn’t care about anyone else 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m just thinking her and her hubby had sex and the thought honestly makes me ill😂🤮 she’s such a cringe bag. I think I’ll unfollow her soon. She’s just so... meh. Boring person, with frumpy maternity fashion sense even when not preggers

Now she’s pregnant she doesn’t care about anyone else 🙃
I honestly wouldn’t doubt it, she probably did say that to just have some hype and get people to wonder what happened. Cringe bag

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I do wonder how Ella will be when the new baby arrives. Emily has said herself that she can’t play by herself etc she’s been so used to being the centre of attention since she was born that I think she might find it hard. Now we know (not that we needed to!) that Emily hasn’t struggled to conceive both times she has fallen pregnant 🙄 then I wonder why they didn’t have a second child earlier when she was working and Ella was younger?

Reactions: 6
I do wonder how Ella will be when the new baby arrives. Emily has said herself that she can’t play by herself etc she’s been so used to being the centre of attention since she was born that I think she might find it hard. Now we know (not that we needed to!) that Emily hasn’t struggled to conceive both times she has fallen pregnant 🙄 then I wonder why they didn’t have a second child earlier when she was working and Ella was younger?
Cue a story where she’s crying saying it’s sooooo hard bc hella is demanding mummy plays with her when she has a newborn stuck to her chest and moley has the AUDACITY to go to work but it’s okay because she’s sooooo relatable #mummyblogger

I don’t think hubby actually looked too thrilled when she told him in her video hahahah 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.