Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she saying “quick trip to the park on the way home” when the park she’s at is in Doncaster and she lives in Barnsley??? That’s not a quick trip

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why is she saying “quick trip to the park on the way home” when the park she’s at is in Doncaster and she lives in Barnsley??? That’s not a quick trip
Isn't it like half an hour away from her?
Just to go to the park?

Reactions: 3
It really annoys me when brands sent free tit to people who have NEVER posting about their products before. It makes them seem so fake when Zoflora is highly popular anyway so they could have chosen anyone but her!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yesterday’s Emily is happy today as she made flapjacks yesterday but having a takeaway on plan tonight.
Anything for any engagement, the mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is going to be rhe size of a house of she carries on with chocate flapjack. She is a heart attack waiting to happen!!!

Reactions: 4
Does she really think hers is the only cat to go in cupboards. Heck I found mine asleep in the tea towel drawer the other week, an hour after I’d closed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Goes out on a day trip to “make memories”

Spends the whole time with her phone out filming herself and Hella.

PUT THE PHONE DOWN AND ENJOY THE TIME. Infuriates me!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.