Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what the duck is that outfit? I honestly don't get wearing dresses that long with black tights, even if she hates her legs, the dress is long.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg how many stories today? Put your phone away Emily. No one cares to see 1000 photos of your child. Skipped them and then gave up. Just enjoy being with your family instead.

Reactions: 8
Is this an ad or something the trip to this park coz why the duck is she asking workers for pictures. Seriously says she’s excited for first day out in a year and spends all day on her phone. So bleeping sad!!

Reactions: 9
Looking rather large there Em
Woah! She’s definitely gained back all the weight she lost. She looks around the same size as that famous before photo where she’s wearing black. On another note, it is SO annoying how she’s constantly on her damn phone recording. It’s a family day out. You’d think she’d try to put the phone away and ENJOY IT!! It’s so sad how she feels the need to constantly record and upload stories. In my opinion if I were a little girl again and I constantly saw my mum on her phone I’d feel annoyed. Annoying how she keeps tagging the people too!!!! Obviously looking for some freebies

Reactions: 7
Apart from the issues I have with them plastering their child all over social media for strangers to see, she's literally shown the whole day out, if you were thinking about going you wouldn't need to because she's just shown it all. Also, why is she posting so many stories? Keep some for herself but also, I remember days out like this, you would have the odd few photos or videos (if we were with the family members who had a recorder). Not every single step needs to be documented!

Saying to the dog "Have you missed us?" of course he bleeping has. He's gone from having someone home pretty much 24/7 to being on his own for over 8 hours today!

• Sad
Don’t know what makes me cringe more, Emily calling him ‘hubby’ or ‘daddy’ 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So it looks like ‘daddy’ had all the fun with his daughter, climbing on things, playing with hella while Emily just stood in the side lines filming it all.

Reactions: 9
Looking rather large there Em
Bloody hell!! 👀 I'd be absolutely mortified by that photo - it's like an awful "before" one people use when they're starting dieting, i.e. one they're ashamed of. Pull your head out of your arse, Emily, and think about how awful you look and must feel! 🥴

Reactions: 7
I totally forgot they had a dog.
Poor dog, leaving him on his own for so long, all day.
Why have a dog?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.