Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lazy, greasy-haired witch spends all her life "chilling", sat on her ever increasing enormous arse doing nothing but stuff her gormless face, so to moan is disgusting! 🤬 My boyfriend is a nurse and is working 8am - 8pm tonight, so I'll cook him tea once he's home and bought him a gingerbread man from Greggs as a treat as he loves them. 😊 I've been furloughed since Dec 19th, so I'm glad to be here to look after the house and our 2 dogs, and would never moan if he text me asking me to pop out for something - she's disgusting! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That lazy, greasy-haired witch spends all her life "chilling", sat on her ever increasing enormous arse doing nothing but stuff her gormless face, so to moan is disgusting! 🤬 My boyfriend is a nurse and is working 8am - 8pm tonight, so I'll cook him tea once he's home and bought him a gingerbread man from Greggs as a treat as he loves them. 😊 I've been furloughed since Dec 19th, so I'm glad to be here to look after the house and our 2 dogs, and would never moan if he text me asking me to pop out for something - she's disgusting! 🤬
She's disrespectful to "hubby"

Reactions: 4
You can see why she’s losing so many followers a day, people are seeing her for what she is...a lazy, moaning, attention-starved slug of a being.

Reactions: 9
I was shocked to see that! So bitchy. The thing is the “hubby” watches her stories. I bet he replied to it saying “sorry baby love you” knowing him. They both make me puke

Reactions: 7
To be fair on her she’s probably had a tough day looking after Ella.

I joke, she’s bleeping lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s unbearable. She’s car crash tv I can’t stop checking out 🤣

Reactions: 8
I almost messaged her but can’t be arsed with influencers call troll if you go against them. I hate VS but they never gave Barbara that title. The Facebook post is from an old pro-ED website that was pretty big back in the day. The ‘first plus size Angel’ then got used on other social media which the press picked up on. It never came from VS which is surprising since their old CEO was a twit. But yeah, everyone’s sharing a post by a old pro ED group isn’t great.

Her latest grid post... if someone has to beg for likes,, they are on a sinking ship. She’s even used this “bad news” she can’t share about but yet is still going on about for the thousandth time, in her caption. What a lard arsed beg. She’s an embarrassment honestly

Reactions: 13
Her latest grid post... if someone has to beg for likes,, they are on a sinking ship. She’s even used this “bad news” she can’t share about but yet is still going on about for the thousandth time, in her caption. What a lard arsed beg. She’s an embarrassment honestly
I find it so pathetic that she’s using that for content. If she’s said she doesn’t want to share about it, why is she then making a post about it? It just seems so me me me. But then again, she is a me me me type of person. What an awful awful woman

Reactions: 8
Why is she baking cakes today? If they’re for Sunday/Saturday surely it makes more sense to bake them on Friday? ... has she forgotten the day again the dozy mare?

Reactions: 5
They'll dry out 🤭
Exactly what I was thinking😭 they’ll go like rock cakes! Unless she’s planning on scoffing this lot herself and baking a fresh batch for Sunday? Emily seems the type of lass to sneak down at night and eat all the goodies while her moley is sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly what I was thinking😭 they’ll go like rock cakes! Unless she’s planning on scoffing this lot herself and baking a fresh batch for Sunday? Emily seems the type of lass to sneak down at night and eat all the goodies while her moley is sleeping
She 100 % is one of those ! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's killing that dog, I knew he was chunky but until that picture that he was laid down, I didn't realise the extent of it. Get your dog on a diet!!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.