Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she still following slimming world?

She’s doing it again.. I’ve lost count of how many times she’s been ‘following’ she will do it for a while, binge on unhealthy food, moan about her weight, give up, then months later she’s ‘back on it again’ 🙄

Reactions: 6
Wow, so she managed a whole 3 days on plan before she had to get a takeaway of some form 😬 being back on Slimming World lasted long didn’t it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So on Wednesday last week she said she was going back on plan, by Monday she’s off plan 🤔 surely the hubby should be more supportive and say no to treats like that if she wants to stay lose weight? I get that one meal won’t make a difference really but as we already know she doesn’t tend to stick to it so to be having an off plan meal after 5 days isn’t the best start really

So on Wednesday last week she said she was going back on plan, by Monday she’s off plan 🤔 surely the hubby should be more supportive and say no to treats like that if she wants to stay lose weight? I get that one meal won’t make a difference really but as we already know she doesn’t tend to stick to it so to be having an off plan meal after 5 days isn’t the best start really
I don't think her heart is in it

I agree and i think you have to be in the right headspace for it but her comment last week “enough is enough” or something so she must want to get back on it deep down. I hope she continues with it, I really do.

I agree and i think you have to be in the right headspace for it but her comment last week “enough is enough” or something so she must want to get back on it deep down. I hope she continues with it, I really do.
I think her poor eating runs deeper than just being plain greedy, which means she should consider seeing a GP and getting a referral for some therapy.

Reactions: 3

This is the second time she’s gone back into slimming world in 6 months, she was calories counting 2 months ago. She obviously can’t be arsed and isn’t that motivated to lose weight. It won’t help that she’s just got an excuse to sit on her arse and do nothing now she’s not working and Ella is at school

Reactions: 5
Why do people shave their face? Do they know having hair is normal and it actually has a reason it’s there?

Bit late but, i find it so odd how excited she got after dropping Hella off at school! literally jumping for joy! she acts like she resents her own child and like she’s an inconvenience to her. Might just be me but i find it so so odd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.