Emilywalters_journal #5 Laying down after 1 chore, everyday there’s brownies at the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took it as the whole Sarah Everard thing? Sorry to diminish that down to those few words.
I thought the same thing, it’s got to be regarding Sarah. Sick of seeing every influencer jump on this bandwagon, it’s so disrespectful to her memory, that they’re just using her death for content. Pisses me right off

Reactions: 9
I thought the same thing, it’s got to be regarding Sarah. Sick of seeing every influencer jump on this bandwagon, it’s so disrespectful to her memory, that they’re just using her death for content. Pisses me right off
I knew it was exactly what she was going to say.
Exactly what I was getting at when I said about something in the news 😂
Always has to jump on the bandwagon and add that extra level of drama to it so it's about her.

Reactions: 5
She’s still about - liking posts and commenting. There’s no break, she can duck off looking for sympathy 😡

Reactions: 6
I knew it was exactly what she was going to say.
Exactly what I was getting at when I said about something in the news 😂
Always has to jump on the bandwagon and add that extra level of drama to it so it's about her.
She will come up with a story to connect it with herself

Reactions: 3
She’s still about - liking posts and commenting. There’s no break, she can duck off looking for sympathy 😡
She did this before when she "Put her phone down and took a break" for several days.
She was still commenting on stuff and still 'online' if you went to message her 😂

She will be using this ‘quiet time’ as an excuse because she has nothing to post about now. Ella is at school so she can’t moan about her...

I’m intrigued to find out what her excuse is for being so quiet for so long .....

She posted the one post the other night just to keep people there. With her usual "Thanks for the messages"
The usual thing.

Reactions: 2
It can't be to do with Sarah Everard because the original online presence of her case has died down. I hate being like someone is pregnant (especially after 3 years of TTC and literally everyone around me being pregnant at the moment) but I'm really starting to think that's the case.

Reactions: 2
As others have said, she's still there, watching and liking posts.
As much as she wants people to think she's disappeared, she's still there.

It can't be to do with Sarah Everard because the original online presence of her case has died down. I hate being like someone is pregnant (especially after 3 years of TTC and literally everyone around me being pregnant at the moment) but I'm really starting to think that's the case.
Pregnancy triggers me also, for various reasons

Reactions: 1
Well she's still losing followers almost daily, not sure how she gained 12 on tuesday but on monday she lost 22 and 17 on wednesday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.